StrongOne01

• Last visited

About StrongOne01

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

StrongOne01's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Lore Name: StrongOne Steam ID: 937357 Rank: Researcher Activity Level: 1/10 (known by -HOR Weiss)
  2. Lore Name: StrongOne Steam ID: 937357 Rank: LR PS: I am having a lot of problems with my laptop so please don't kick me off the team for being inactive
  3. Lore Name: StrongOne Steam ID: 937357 Rank: LR Activity Level:1 (This is kinda know because I can't get on gmod because of my laptop and I told a higher up)
  4. Name (What it is on the Roster): StrongOne Rank? SCF SteamID: 937357 What server is your activity majority based on (EU or US)? US How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Poor for multiple reasons, Dm StrongOne#1060 for more info
  5. StrongOne01

Roll Call

Name (What it is on the Roster): StrongOne Rank?SFC SteamID:937357 What server is your activity majority based on (EU or The US)? us How is your activity in Gensec (Good, poor, ect) Poor for multiple reasons, if I need to explain the reasons just dm StrongOne#1060
  6. Name: StrongOne Rank: SFC Which Server do you play on mostly? (US or EU): US Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): N/A Any Concerns?: No
  7. Name: StrongOne Rank: SFC Which Server do you play on mostly? (US or EU): US Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): N/A Any Concerns?: No,
  8. Name (In-Game/Discord): StrongOne Rank (In-Game): SR SteamID: 937357
  9. Why is the "I" never capitalised?
  10. Name (In-Game/Discord):StrongOne SR StrongOne #1060 Rank (In-Game): SR SteamID:937357 How active are you?: 3 (My laptop is really slow and it is hard to get on the server.) Concerns?:
  11. name: StrongOne Rank: SGT Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): When I am the only security on the server there is at a minimum D class escaping. Any Concerns?: no
  12. Name:StrongOne Rank:CPL Any Concerns?: What do you do if you can't get team speak or make an account on it without a firewall blocking it?
  13. In-Game Name: StrongOne SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789):STEAM_0:0:210272066 What is your ULX Rank?: user What is your RP Rank?: SR / LCPL What is your timezone?: Central Daylight Time How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8 Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No. How Active are you? (1/10):8 How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1 Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to join the event team because I have some fun ideas I want to do on the server with events. I want to change some of the lack of events on the server because some people complain about not enough events on the server and because how often I am on I am able to more events than some of the other event team. By allowing me on the event team I can do some fun events. Players won’t be bored as much as they are right now. I will make sure I keep events even as if I do a breach event I will back it up with an event for the gensec to keep the complaints to a minimum. If I get accepted for the staff team you will see some good changes with the complaint the players make. Some of the events I have in mind will be really awesome to see in the server, some of the events will only be for fun and not scp related but some are scp related. awesome Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):SCP HOSTAGE: This event will be 2 scps are being hold hostage by an unknown group of people and a different team will have to retrieve the scps from the other groups and they have to retrieve them without killing the scps and they only get 1 shot at this. If the group holding them hostage wins they have to be faced with MTF, if MTF does not do anything about it they will be sold back to the facility. (also the unknown group of people gets to put defense(s) anywhere in there building) Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes. What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-079 (I just remembered about this SCP) and the reason why I like this SCP is when he has a containment breach he, is one of the more powerful scp that can breach/help other scps.
  14. Am I allowed to change it because I thought of a good event? That's better.
  15. Name: StrongOne SteamID:STEAM_0:0:210272066 What is your ULX Rank?: user. How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8 because I know 80% of the SCP world. Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No but I was almost an event team on a Roblox server. How Active are you?: The scale of a 1-10 I would be an 8-9. How many warns do you have?:1 (mice spam) Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to join the event team because of a little lack of fun/events on the server by accepting me as an event team I can create more events like the mercenary witch was a fun event that happened. This also might help some of my staff applications in the future for other servers including this server. By becoming an event team you will hear less complaining from the d class saying that this server is not fun and possible help gensec to not be killed every 9 minutes. This could help with the problem where every time I go on the server it's Defcon 2 because of the amount of people being bored they try to keep themselves occupied so the server won't be Defcon 2 as much as it is right now. I am probably one of the most active people who is trying to become an event team right now. Normally when there is an event team online they are either afk or not planing/doing an event soon and I would like to change that by doing events. I will not do a lot of events right after each other because that will soon become boring for people to see an event after an event and start having complaints from the number of events. By joining the event team this could help with the Research department so I can do some more interesting things like spawning in scp-294. Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):I could make an event when the place is peaceful and everyone is doing there test then all the sudden 106, 173, and 096 breach without no buddy knowing and have them like if they where just born (have a small scale on them) so there is a lower chance of them being noticed. ( I will think of more events as I go on that is interesting for people to do and maybe bring some events that people don't do anymore) What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP 999 because he is probably one of the most helpful and he can not be killed.