Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Rules state, no harassment, no player diss, no staff diss, no hate speech, I did none of the previously stated
  2. Your name: Buckbe / Reznov Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): BuckBe#2466 Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 248893174951444481 Which discord server were you banned on? Main GL discord What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I dont know why I was banned all I said was " lets see how long this rust launch lasts " Last I checked negativity wasnt a bannable offense Why do you deserve to be unbanned? Because idk why I was in the first place.
  3. - support this could lead to massive targeting and harassment of high profile d class by MTF and gen sec.
  4. I just made a edit saying to build it around the tower
  5. I ccan just remove it then since moving where the mine is would solve a major part of the issue, or not lmao
  6. Many new players arrived while mining was still being fixed. For those that have never utilized it before here are some useful tips. 1. If your goal is to make weaponry using the provided ores I recommend the simple loadout of a berreta pistol and body armor. This can be mined in a decent amount of time and doesn't cost any money to make. 2. If your goal is to make money I suggest doing your best to escape to the surface as wood is the best resource for money making. If it is impossible to escape then the next best option is platinum and or titanium depending on your mining level. 3. Every person has their own mining level. This can be viewed at the top of the mining shop. Each ore gives a different amount of XP depending on its rarity. Anomalous ore gives the most XP out of all but is also the hardest to mine as it is on the surface and completely submerged in water. 4. The mining level directly effects how much ore you get per hit as well as the chance of dropping said ore. 5. If your goal is to be efficient and quick at mining resources I recommend you take a few hours to smack platinum until you are level 5 or above.
  7. What are you suggesting? - Change the location of the minable surface materials to its original spot or close to it. Now the only surface minables are the ones under the water at the lake and the trees directly next to the dock. This is extremely close to E11s base and therefore makes it extremely difficult to mine for more than 5 minutes without getting blasted. The original location of the mine was where that giant tower is now. I have never seen someone actually use said tower so I suggest removing it and replace it with the mine. The original layout was the basin of the surrounding hill was where the main ores and gems were and the trees were surrounding the work bench. This layout blended well and didn't look out of place. The diamond and anomalous could remain where they are as they should be riskier to mine. ( Edit ) Some people are saying they actually use the tower so maybe just build the mine around it it could be a cool centerpiece. How would this change better the server? - Make mining less dangerous and not certain death. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think off. Who would this change mostly benefit? - D class that successfully escape to mine on the surface. Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None needed.
  8. There are only the rare ores and trees. The ores are under the water and the trees are right next to the dock leaving 0 ways to evade any MTF. The previous location for the mine was halfway between CI base and MTF base so there was less MTF patrols now its directly behind their spawn.
  9. What are you suggesting? - Since mining has been re-added I feel as though there should more outlets to obtain a pickaxe. As it stands the only jobs with the pickaxe are the expert, pro, and scavenger d class jobs. Two of these are donator exclusive leaving the scavenger to be the only way for non donator d class to get a pickaxe. I suggest either re adding the D class miner job which only had the level requirement ( I suggest make the level requirement 15) or add a creatable pickaxe to the work bench. Since diamonds have no current use what so ever the pickaxe could cost 5 diamonds and 10 wood to craft. This would put it at a clean $5,000 to craft. How would this change better the server? - Give more opportunities to new players to mine and give better incentive to donate for donator jobs. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of. Who would this change mostly benefit? - D class that wish to mine. Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None required all is already on server.
  10. What are you suggesting? - Add a way for d class that escape to the surface be able to engage in a citizen type of roleplay. As is stands there is little to no roleplay aspect to d class. The only rolepay option is to wait for a researcher to take you for a test, you get killed by scp, respawn and repeat. This is incredibly boring and could take hours to be selected for a test if riots are going on or there are no research doing tests. D class upon escaping should be able to have another option besides joining CI now that mining has been re added. If d class go to mine they just die to E11 since its right behind their spawn and they can hear us hitting the rocks and trees. Instead of d class being KOSd on the surface there should be a way to change their body groupers to dawn a citizen model and roleplay as a citizen of the nearby town. This would give the MTF a option to instead of just running out of their spawn and gunning the d class down to roleplay with them and ask for ID and other details. How would this change better the server? - It would add more RP elements for all surface related jobs and reduce the run and gun playstyle. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of. Who would this change mostly benefit? - All surface jobs that lack RP elements and outlets, Sarkik, E11, D class. Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None needed I believe the citizen models are already on the server.
  11. +Support Yes shotguns do to much damage to quickly and are basically sniper rifles.
  12. Who said I was mad yall always try to start stuff man its childish. I said if these changes are accepted then enlisted gen sec will be like low ranking MTF so there is no need for them to also be present 24/7.
  13. You obviously wont need them that much but they will still be there which is why there need to be stricter rules on when and why they can enter d block.
  14. Please don't give gen sec a frag grenade. Also if you want your CPL and LCPL to survive longer then 5 seconds teach them not to stand still and behind no cover. If this update goes through I feel there needs to be changes to the MTF rules in d block. If all of gen sec gets health, armor, and weapon buffs ONTOP of the constant MTF presence it wont be possible for D class to do anything.
  15. What are you suggesting? - Make hitting ores not sound like gunshots when I am wearing headphones. The volume at which you hit ores is way to loud. I have no idea if its possible to reduce the noise it generates or not but if it is please do it. How would this change better the server? - Make everyone have less headaches when in d block mine with 10 other people. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Literally none Who would this change mostly benefit? - EVERYONE Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None