• Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Emoonk

resign

resign. 48 yes.
  2. Grade: Quality [ 90/100 ] Lore: 15/20 - I think there is some Lore function here being broken. Creativity: 20/20 - I don't know how the human brain can conjure something like this to reality. Good SCP choice and good(ish) idea. Presentation: 20/20 - Format followed, good photos, and an overall great document. Writing: 35/40 - Noticed a few grammar errors, but nothing big. A good quantity of writing.
  3. Test has been assigned for grading.
  4. Test has been assigned for grading.
  5. Test has been assigned for grading. Grade: Sub-Standard [ 40/100 ] Lore: 10/20 - I do not believe a D-Class can outrun SCP-173, but in your additional notes you did state that SCP-173 was the "statue/peanut" which is indeed true. Creativity: 10/20 - Usually 173 tests are dull, but the idea of the D-Class possibly dying to Nigeria caught my eye and was unique. Presentation: 15/20 - Format was slightly off but visually pleasing. Writing: 5/40 - Length was short, and I did notice some grammar mistakes, it was however in English, which is good.
  6. Test has been assigned for grading.
  7. Grade: Quality [ 100/100 ] Lore: 20/20 - I loved the in-game adaption you made regarding the transportation of the SCP to Site-05. Creativity: 20/20 - Great idea on two SCPs that are not usually tested on. Presentation: 20/20 - Format looks clean as always; Photos and documents as a whole are nice. Writing: 40/40 - Writing was in-depth and detailed, but not too complicated where I couldn't understand it.
  8. +support but did you warn yourself for goomba stomping a d-class? Respect!
  9. Grade: QUALITY [ 100/100 ] Lore: 20/20 - Reactions, testing execution, and results were all in lore and made sense. Creativity: 20/20 - The idea and SCP used were really unique. Presentation: 20/20 - One of the best visually appealing test logs I have seen. Writing: 40/40 - Writing was a perfect balance of depth and me still being to understand it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GO TO KUMA ABOUT THIS GOING INTO THE HALL OF FAME! ONE OF THE BEST TEST LOGS I HAVE EVER GRADED!