Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. In Game Name: Nick Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:89757511 Discord Name (Bread#0001):Lol?#0050 When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2018 Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):I wish to join Nu-7 to RP and to have funaswell as climb the ranks. I am determined to climb the ranks and ensure i do my best at RPing as a Nu-7 agent.I also enjoy scprp and have fun playing it ive been MIA for abit beacause of irl stuff but im back in action.By joining MTF Nu-7 I can garantee you a fun rp experience aswell as a determined and loyal member for the branch. I wish to succeed and ahve fun while at the same time climbing the ranks as i once did. I will aslo be active and alive. If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Chaos Insurgency CI Lt. Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes
  2. In-game Name: Nick SteamID:STEAM_0:0:89757511 DiscordID: Lol?#0050 What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Very knowledgeable Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I should be in Ci beacause i was previously in it and then took a break for a while. I am back and wish to climb up once again to the hierarchy.Im a knowledgeable person and able to complete all tasks at hand.Im very nice and understandable so you dont have to worry about me acting out.Ive done this before and im doing it again to prove my dedication to CI.I can behave myself and strive to be the best at everything i do. I was A (LT callsign: :LT13) What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I was in CI before. Im knowledgeable ive particiapated in many raids and know most of the basics. Im very active. How active can you be? Whenever you need me ill be there. Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes *Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days
  3. Name:Nick Rank:lieutenant Call Sign:LT13 Steam name:Nick Discord ID Name: .......#0050