robo guy

• Last visited

About robo guy

• Birthday February 13

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

robo guy's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Well I told other MTF members to stay away and not interfere, also he was screaming at me when I was trying to talk to him and he started to cuss at me. Also when a situation like "the keycard cracker is not working properly" your supposed to either try again and or go on the fourms and go to bug reports so that staff members could fix it. Also you where in an rp situation as 682 and did not kill them when they said something was wrong tell them to go on the fourms then go back into Rp but until, and there was no SMT members on to fix the problem so I would obviously assume that you guys where teaming, and there was more than 5 people to even hear what is going on to hear what the problem is and what's going on. But you shouldn't be cursing at staff because when I tped to you and was calm until you started to curse at me. So if something like that happens again you could call an Smt if they are on and not busy or goto the fourms and report the bug.
  2. +support Very supportive for me and helpful Quite active Very nice
  3. +support Very well done number 15 is very good as well Hope you get Tmod!
  4. +support Active fun to have around good with being staff nice work on application well known in community Hope you get it rang, Good Luck
  5. robo guy

Ajax LOA

Sorry it got changed to two so yeah
  6. robo guy

Ajax LOA

Reason: I got banned from playing Garry's mod from my parents for stupid reasons. I'll still attend meetings but won't be active on the server How long: For about five days
  7. +1 I agree with the sniper class and the officer class, also thank you wundit for accepting my idea
  8. Name: Ajax Rank: RCF WO Any concerns: War gamer is too cool
  9. Staff Application Format What is your in-game name?:for A1 its Robosensai but its usually Ajax What is your steam name?: Robosensai What is your steam ID?:95633650169 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): no sadly What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I think somewhat in mid February What date did you make your forums account?: in MAY Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: user How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have no warns Have you donated?:no What rank are you applying for?: TMOD Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: yes Timezone: EST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I want to become T MOD because I want to help people when another staff member is busy with something else or is doing something real I want to become T MOD because I want to help people when another staff member is busy with something else or is doing something real important and had to go AFK and couldn't be able to assist. I want to make sure that the server is in great condition and that nobody is being mean to others. Another reason I want to be T MOD is so that no one is giving another person a hard time and is not breaking the server rules. I know that it is annoying for others who respect the rules and that the other people who follow the rules. Another reason I want to be T MOD is so that no one is breaking the MOTD/Rules. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first do /gag him for (#) seconds and tell him that "you can't RDM and You can't curse at an Staff in a Sit" then I would do /warn him for RDM and Cursing at an Admin in a sit, and if he does it again i'll keep warning him up to the point that he needs to be kicked. 
  10. Staff Application Format What is your in-game name?:for A1 its Robosensai but its usually Ajax What is your steam name?: Robosensai What is your steam ID?:95633650169 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): no sadly What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I think somewhat in mid February What date did you make your forums account?: in MAY Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: user How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have no warns Have you donated?:no What rank are you applying for?: TMOD Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: yes Timezone: EST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I want to become T MOD because I want to help people when another staff member is busy with something else or is doing something real I want to become T MOD because I want to help people when another staff member is busy with something else or is doing something real important and had to go AFK and couldn't be able to assist. I want to make sure that the server is in great condition and that nobody is being mean to others. Another reason I want to be T MOD is so that no one is giving another person a hard time and is not breaking the server rules. I know that it is annoying for others who respect the rules and that the other people who follow the rules. Another reason I want to be T MOD is so that no one is breaking the MOTD/Rules. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first do /gag him for (#) seconds and tell him that "you can't RDM and You can't curse at an Staff in a Sit" then I would do /warn him for RDM and Cursing at an Admin in a sit, and if he does it again i'll keep warning him up to the point that he needs to be kicked.
  11. my best moment is when I got SGT in GENSEC and when I helped contain 4-7 SCP's