The Big Yeet

• Last visited

About The Big Yeet

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

The Big Yeet's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Steam Name: The Big Yeet SteamID: 76561198153635284 Ingame Name: None Ban Length: Permanent Admin that Banned you: I can't remember Reason for Ban: Saying the N-word, multiple times Dispute: I'd like you to hear me out. I was banned probably about 5 years ago. I hopped on the server, and at the time I was just a dumb kid, and was impatient due to nothing really happening on the server. I decided to say the N-word in OOC chat multiple times because I thought it was funny to me, and I didn't FULLY realize just how bad it really was. I realize now this was incredibly wrong, and I know it's not justified or justifiable, but I'd like to be given a second chance to play on the server. I always see this server as the most populated out of the other SCP-RP servers, and have been curious about it for a while now, but haven't had the chance to check it out for an obvious reason. I understand if this is denied, but I ask again for a second chance. I am not a racist.
  2. The Big Yeet

Im sorry

Steam Name: The Big Yeet Ingame Name: The Big Yeet SteamID: 76561198153635284 Ban Length: Perma Admin that Banned you: Unknown Reason for Ban: Spamming the N word (hear me out) Dispute: Ok, im sorry for spamming the n word, but they weren't doing anything with the d-class, and 4 high level SCP's were behind them, and I was bored as HEEEEEEEELLLLLLL. I noticed that your server is the most popular and I want to play on another SCP server besides the one I already play on, and im sorry. I think I should be given a second chance. And don't over react about it by replying 17,00 times saying "RaCiSm IsN't ToLeRaTeD"
  3. The Big Yeet

Im sorry

Steam Name: The Big Yeet Ingame Name: The Big Yeet SteamID: 76561198153635284 Ban Length: Perma Admin that Banned you: Unknown Reason for Ban: Spamming the N word (hear me out) Dispute: Ok, im sorry for spamming the n word, but they weren't doing anything with the d-class, and 4 high level SCP's were behind them, and I was bored as HEEEEEEEELLLLLLL. I noticed that your server is the most popular and I want to play on another SCP server besides the one I already play on, and im sorry. I think I should be given a second chance. And don't over react about it by replying 17,00 times saying "RaCiSm IsN't ToLeRaTeD"
  4. Steam Name: The Big Yeet Ingame Name: None SteamID: 76561198153635284 Ban Length: PERMA Admin that Banned you: I have no clue, doesn't say. Reason for Ban: Spamming the N word (only 4 times) Dispute: I feel I should be unbanned because I was banned PERMANITALY, with out a warning, and I was only in the server for 10 minutes.