Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. good. No one could understand you anyways
  2. Imagine resigning, cringe, also you suck at valorant noob.
  3. Yes, I am the number 1 DHOS in everyone's hearts
  4. + Support Although he may be a little stubborn and hard to understand, I think he's ready for the next step in security and I know he cares deeply about security.
  5. Hi everyone, I've been with security for over a year now and have seen this branch grow and evolve. Though no matter what I try to do to improve myself and this branch, it doesn't seem to be enough. I've been MAJ 4 times now and I don't see the point of trying anymore. Yes, this branch is will always be in my heart as a platform and I've met a lot of friends on but if I'm never going to progress I don't see a point. I've had such a good time on this server but I think I am going to find something else to spend my time on. There's been a lot of people that I have met and had fun with but these are the people who have especially made my time favorable: Rang: My first ever experience with you was when I was SO and you hosted a meeting as HOS and I had no clue what you were saying due to your mic quality. Going to miss you Matricies: you have always been a really good leader and I really hope you make it even further in this server. All my past HOS: (Rang, Mat, War gamer, Krafty, Twosix) You guys were so fun to get to know and even if most of you don't play on this server anymore I hope you guys are all doing well Killaz: I don't have a big forehead. That's you. JJWICK: Your uh oh stinky jokes got old really fast lol Jared Fogle and Canned Bread: You guys were my first close friends on this server and Im finally joining you at the farm Sinnik and alpha: Good luck, you'll need it. Mind Stone: Woof | good bye my friend My command: I really hope security get's better and you guys are responsible for this. Make me proud All of utilty high command: Jesus christ guys Giovanni, Rektify, and Daedran: You guys were pretty cool mtf to minge around with Jack: I swear to god if you join and leave the ts one more time... There were lots of people that also helped me have a good time but I can't remember the rest of you all. Peace, Demoted DHOS Cryolast
  6. I went back to the last spot because people are calling out that CI are in LCZ near Medbay. Yes, I did go back to my death spot but I did with new info telling me that CI were there.
  7. First of all, yes. this shows that I died at around 0:05-10 and came back at arround 2:10. meaning I probably broke nlr by around 10-15 seconds by the speed of me getting there. But my spawn is right next to gas room and it takes litteraly less than 10 seconds to get there. I believe I broke NLR but only by 10-15 seconds. I'll be more careful in the future but I think a written warning is a little too much for such a minor offense. I don't use a timer when waiting nlr and I think it's a good idea to start using them to make sure this doesn't happen again.
  8. Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! What you want to see? - When you right click with the cigarette it lights a lighter which makes a sound. People like to spam this and it is very obnoxious. I would like to see Spamming right click on the cigarette swep against the rules of the SOP. Why should we add it? - It is very annoying to hear this sound play again and again and making it against the rules (like flashlight spamming) would allow less people to be annoyed all the time by this. What are the advantages of having this? - It will make less people pissed off. Who is it mainly for? - People who have the cigarette swep Links to any content - n/a
  9. The hp for low command was not meant to be changed. it is staying the same
  10. Security Branch Update of 5/17/20. Created By: LTCOL Sinnik Revised By: DHOS Cryolast Job Removals: Name of Job: Security Sergeant Major Job Model (Model Paths): N/A Job Description: N/A Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): N/A Job Salary: N/A Job HP: N/A Job Armor: N/A Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Removal of Job Name of Job: Security Sergeant First Class Job Model (Model Paths): N/A Job Description: N/A Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): N/A Job Salary: N/A Job HP: N/A Job Armor: N/A Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Removal of Job Name of Job: Security Lieutenant Job Model (Model Paths): N/A Job Description: N/A Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): N/A Job Salary: N/A Job HP: N/A Job Armor: N/A Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Removal of Job Name of Job: Security Major Job Model (Model Paths): N/A Job Description: N/A Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Job Salary: N/A Job HP: N/A Job Armor: N/A Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Removal of Job Name of Job: Head of Security Job Model (Model Paths): N/A Job Description: N/A Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Job Salary: N/A Job HP: N/A Job Armor: N/A Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Removal of Job Job Additions: Name of Job: Change Security Master Sergeant to Security Senior NCO Job Model (Model Paths): Staying the same Job Description: Level 2 personnel of the foundation. They are primarily tasked with ensuring that Class-D are acting accordingly. The ranks of Master Sergeant and Sergeant Major are considered Senior NCOs. Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Remove tfa_amd65 add tfa_csgo_aug Job Salary: $120 Job HP: 150 Job Armor: 100 Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):Change slot amount on job to 20. Name of Job: Change Security Sergeant to Security Junior NCO Job Model (Model Paths): Staying the same Job Description: Level 2 personnel of the foundation. They are primarily tasked with ensuring that Class-D are acting accordingly. The ranks of Sergeant and Sergeant First Class are considered Junior NCOs. Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): remove tfa_amd65 add tfa_m16a4_acog Job Salary: $110 Job HP: 150 Job Armor: 75 Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models):Change slot amount on job to 20. Name of Job: Change Deputy Head of Security to Security High Command Job Model (Model Paths): Staying the same Job Description: Staying the same Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):Staying the same Job Salary: Staying the same Job HP: Staying the same Job Armor: Staying the same Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Change slot amount on job to 4. Name of Job: Change Security Colonel to Security Senior Command Job Model (Model Paths): Staying the same Job Description: Level 3 personnel of the foundation. They are primarily tasked with ensuring that Class-D are acting accordingly. The ranks of Major, Lieutenant Colonel, and Colonel are considered Senior Command. Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): remove tfa_acr add tfa_m416 Job Salary: Staying the same Job HP: Staying the same Job Armor: Staying the same Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Change slot amount on job to 5. Name of Job: Change Security Captain to Security Low Command. Job Model (Model Paths): Staying the same and adding a second model: models/player/kerry/class_securety.mdl Job Description: Level 3 personnel of the foundation. They are primarily tasked with ensuring that Class-D are acting accordingly. The ranks of Second Lieutenant, First Lieutenant, and Captain are considered Low Command. Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):Staying the same Job Salary: Staying the same Job HP: Staying the same Job Armor: Staying the same Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Change slot amount on job to 20. Name of Job: Security Riot Control Job Model (Model Paths): Staying the same Job Description: Staying the same Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): remove tfa_dbarrel add tfa_ithicam37 Job Salary: Staying the same Job HP: Staying the same Job Armor: Staying the same Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Staying the same. Name of Job: Security Sniper Job Model (Model Paths): Staying the same Job Description: Staying the same Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10): Remove tfa_csgo_tec9 add tfa_csgo_cz75 Job Salary: Staying the same Job HP: Staying the same Job Armor: 125 Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Staying the same.
  11. I believe HOS has access to it and so does COL. So could DHOS get access to blacklist people from security trainee?
  12. When trained for CPL, your trainer should be telling you how to call procedures and when to do it. I will talk to command about making sure they are doing this and the timer is already 3 minutes.
  13. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vLrQ4px0cn45tle-WtC9xGxpQjDZF3O54KgdHf_kdSw/edit?usp=sharing
  14. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y-o11tJtHXfP6ZDu9CyU0nQv47qfoFQybYnIcAAoW4k/edit?usp=sharing