Fall/Benito

• Last visited

About Fall/Benito

• Birthday 12/25/1998

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Fall/Benito's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. + Support on everything To be honest E11 does need something to spice themselves up and with this it may work out for them honestly go for it and have fun with it as long as everyone has fun with it go nuts
  2. Name: Benito Rank: Sergeant Major SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158051294 Current Sub-Branches your in: Sniper, Riot Control,Wardens,FTO Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A
  3. bruh I love it but I hate it so screw it its going on my soundboard thanks skela
  4. Yo in Honesty IMMA GODDAMN SLAP YOU but in all seriousness you did what you needed to do and did well even though your a godamn minge but your alright in my book well follow whatever you desire and you`ll go far kid well take care of yourself and remember those of us that have mentored you but keep your bonds close my guy take care
  5. Name:Benito Rank:SM SteamID:STEAM_0:0:158051294 Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, FTO,Wardens. Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/a
  6. Name: Benito Rank: SM Current FTO Rank (if applicable): SFTO Current Wardens Rank (if applicable): JWD Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: No.
  7. +support just hope it does not get review bombed
  8. I`m probably gonna piss some off but how do we know if the vector is gonna be op when we all know that its getting a nerf in animation reload and firerate as far as we know the thing does 25 damage and has almost thirty rounds if it getting nerf would it still be to overpowered if the firerate, reloading, and animation are gonna be nerfed as well as other weapons like the Remington isn`t it getting a huge damage nerf ? what's the issue if a lot of our weapons' that have been have chosen are gonna be nerfed to the ground Even the Mp7 isn`t gonna get nerfed for being to broken its way more broken then the vector. Plus when it came to testing the weapons we checked it several times with rektfy and blackbeard and its not even that good only at point blank its good We have done the weapons testing for about 4 months . I do apologize if it seems like I`m being offensive or toxic to replying to the topic if you feel that I have offended anyone I'm sorry
  9. Deadass NGL I thought you were gonna stay till you make smt by the end of the year but guess you can`t win them all either way Sinnik do what you gonna do for yourself keep at that job survive the pandemic my guy you teached many of us members of this community that we should keep going give advice but most importantly you brought us to a end to a beautiful era and I wish you the best of luck and stay safe friend and we will remember you as one of our Badass Leader in foundation may your retirement be relaxing “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader works in the open, and the boss in covert. The leader leads, and the boss drives.”
  10. Name: Benito Riccardo Rank: SM Current FTO Rank: FTO Current RCF Rank: JRCF Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: My only question is will we be seeing more joint PT`s between Gensec and MTF since the first one went well if could continue it can strengthen relations between most MTF other than that so far so good
  11. This may not matter such as I'm not high command but +Support - Generally got a good reputation -Very calm collected and kind if she knows some things she's a quick learner as well being very professional when it comes to situations within for example gensec . - She honestly got really good activity,very responsible and respectful. -She has shown her loyalty within the scp community and has shown great mannerism Generally she would make a great edition to the staff branch give or take if she makes it either way she'll have my support make us proud
  12. +support It should suffice honestly don`t have much to say until we get the hands on experience other then that not bad
  13. Name: Benito Riccardo Rank: Sargent First Class FTO Rank (If Applicable, SGT+): N/A Why should you retain your rank (WO+ must respond | 150+ words): N/A  Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Just need more peeps to please pay attention to surroundings other then that Nien
  14. Name on roster:Benito Riccardo Rank on roster: Warrent Officer How active are you:I can get on to 4 or 5 days everyweek for 7 hours What can Security CMD improve on? More harsh activity within gensec due to the lack of enlisted and ftos not training properly i come on time and time again one week its good the next it goes to hell this needs to end at some point because it is unacceptable where no ones closing doors no ones staying at dblock no ones listening to higher ups at this point many of our troops are just being mingy and insubordinate maybe some stricter guidelines and hardening up the troops is the best option such as yelling at them screaming at them forcing them to learn or threaten them etc Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+] No ones better at understanding the situation between gensec discipline and obedience we honestly need someone who's responsible enough to improve other nco and enlisted within dblock or other various situations with the regiment
  15. Name on roster: Benito Rank on roster: Sergeant How active are you: I try to get on after work since i work 8 hours a week irl What can Security improve on? Trigger disciple,drills , more squad training better communication etc Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I know I can lead men and guide them as is since I have 4 years of mrp experience and know what to do During despite situations