AtomicalTires

• Last visited

1 Follower

About AtomicalTires

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

AtomicalTires's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS ROLECALL RESULTS IN A COMPLETE REMOVAL FROM RESEARCH AND A TWO DAY BLACKLIST! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST USING THE FORMAT IF YOU ARE IN THE RESEARCH DEPARTMENT Role-call will end on 6/25/2019. Failure to respond will result in immediate removal from the department. FORMAT Name (In-Game/Discord): ECM RYE Rank (In-Game): ECM  SteamID3: [U:1:0]
  2. FOR LOW COMMAND ONLY: DHoR (Deputy Head of Research): Assists the HoR in the day-to-day operations of the Research Department and the Development Sub-Department within the Science division of the Foundation. The DHoR is trained by the HoR and the DoRS to replace the HoR when the HoR is either promoted, resigns, or is [Redacted]. Foundation Doctor: Medium-Command position, this is the next step to getting into High Command. More mobility, more free will, and access into EZ, you are known for your research. You are able to pick any Lore-Based Foundation Doctor that is on the wiki (Has to be approved and isn't taken by another FD). FOR EVERYONE ELSE (Except JRs): Safe-Class Supervisor: Entry position into Low Command, you oversee all the safe-class SCPs within the Foundation and approve test for Junior Researchers should you believe they are prepared to do their own tests. Development Supervisor: New Position considered equal to Keter-Class Manager, however you cannot authorize tests. Oversee and work with Researchers and the DHoR/HoR on developing new containment devices, protocols, medical devices, and life-saving technology. You will oversee Development Group 935. Command Application (DO NOT REPLY UNDER THIS THREAD) _______________________________________________________ Name: Dr Edmund Rye Rank: Euclid Class Manager SteamID:STEAM_0:1:119022134 How Active are you on Research?: 8/10 When did you join Research?: 4 Months ago The position being applied for: Deputy Head of Research Why do you want this position?: One thing I can definitely bring is stability and activity. I am the person who can keep people around me in line. I would be very active so I would be able to help train and introduce new members into the research department. This is something we desperately need. Although we bring in many RAs every day we still need to focus on keeping them in the division. That is one of my major concerns. Although we just did a complete branch reform I believe there is still work to be done to ensure the success of our division. We need to bring down and raise up some expectations on lower ranking personnel. As a DHoR I would be able to suggest and put new rules into place to help the research department. If I do get the position for DHoR I will get to work immediately. I will stay in touch with Oppi and we can plan out the departments path to the future. What skills do you have in leadership?: I am generally good at getting people around me to follow. I am also good at equally distributing work among people. What are some tests you have completed in the past?: 966 Active Sonar Test What can you bring to Research Command/Research High Command that others cannot?: I can bring some things. I can encourage people to be more active I help remove old rules that plague us still. (AFK= Blacklist rule) There are many things I can bring but whats most important is what I want to do. Firstly, I would like to port out communications platform. I would also like to do some training changes so people don't get bored while training and it isn't as annoying for trainer to train. My job would be technically to watch over everyone else but I will not do that until I am absolutely sure that the department is able to function properly. What is something you would change if you were a member of Research Command/Research High Command?: I will be able to assist the department in a variety of ways. First of all I will bring activity. Although the roster declares me as semi-active personally I think of that as false. If I am not on the research job I am still on the server but probably on D Class. I would be more than will to change jobs to help other researchers through their journey in the ranks. I will also attempt to make changes to the communication side of things. Instead of using Teamspeak I volly we port over to the discord platform which is newer and more user friendly. It is also much easier if we had everything in one place rather than 3 which makes things a bit complicated when it comes to posting tests and talking with people in the division. This is another thing I would like to “bring to the table.” There are also a couple of old and mostly expired rules we need to go and revise. I think if you go afk for 20 minutes to write up a test or go get food you should not get striked or demoted. This isn’t one of our biggest issues but something I’ve heard around and is rather annoying. Just because people go afk to do something real quick doesn’t mean we need to blacklist them. I also think we need to revise the research training process. It’s irritating for the trainees and the trainers. We do not need to give college thesis statements for them to read then give them a graded quiz to see if they read it or not. I took it and some of the questions in the quiz where not even mentioned. That is something we need to fix. If we can fix the documents and quizzes we can probably decrease training time by at least 20 minutes which would make it much more efficient for trainers. This is what I’d would like to do. I have more in mind but for now these are my basic goals that I will lobby for. If anyone, who would recommend you to be in Research Command?: Travdec. He is a dedicated member of research. He is very mature and seems to know what he is doing.
  3. THE FORMAT IF YOU ARE IN THE RESEARCH DEPARTMENT Role-call will end on 6/25/2019. Failure to respond will result in immediate removal from the department. FORMAT Name (In-Game/Discord): HCZ Assistant Manager Rye Rank (In-Game): HCZ Assistant Manager SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119022134 How active are you?: 9/10 (Every day) Concerns?: None
  4. If I wanted to make a Mortar crew for military rp would I be possible.