Connortwos

• Last visited

About Connortwos

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Connortwos's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Name:Connortwos Rank:Deputy What do you want to achieve in EMS?: HC Any Suggestions for EMS?: No
  2. I will be on loa from 5/2 to 5/8 dont know if it will be that long but i am sick and havent been able to get on to anything to post this till today this is for state and spmu
  3. Name:Connortwos Rank: Probationary How active are you in SPMU? (Semi-Active/Active/Inactive): Active What do you want to see change within the department?: Weapons that Troopers have What do you think command can improve on? I just got trained for SPMU so havent seen much Is there anything you think command should know about yourself?: N/A Signature: X Connortwos
  4. No not at all. Just with me being EMS command , School, State Just didnt have time for it and dont want to be holding up spots from active people
  5. I have made the decision to put in my 48 for DOC. I have not been that active in DOC and dont want to hold up other Active DOC people from being promoted Thanks for the experience and the fun times in DOC
  6. +Support Make it so the DJ job is VIP+ DJ Can broadcast there voice over radio EX Come to my baser for music recommendations and stuff like that Job called DJ or radio broadcaster
  7. -Support -I was there and it was more than 4 times -No effort to get unbanned -Racism is not tolerated
  8. +++Support -Very nice -Active on fourms/Game/Teamspeak -Worked hard for his rank -Hardworking -Great Leader -Good App Connor
  9. In-Game Name: Connortwos Steam Name: [GL] Connortwos SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144177082 Are you a Moderator+? Yes How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost everyday Do you have a working quality mic? Yes What timezone are you in? MST Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) Being in support team would help me extend my opportunities and experience in Gaminglight. While on staff people are calling sits asking if we can help on teamspeak and where support team is at times, I want to be able to cut down the wait time while on so people will have a good experience with just being on the teamspeak. I want to further expand my view into the other jobs that gaminglight have to offer in the staff team. I also want to join support so I have the feeling that I helped that person with the problems that they were experiencing. Another reason that I want to be staff is so that I can gain more knowledge with teamspeak and learn more to enhance my support with people. How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? There are a few ways I could affect the support team. One way is by bring positive to the team. I can also bring activity with me. Being part of a team means helping people which I can bring to people to support them in the team. Also bringing respect to my higher ups, Other team members and people that I am assisting with any troubles they are having/ How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello my name is Connortwos with Gaminglight support, How can I assist you today? Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have
  10. What is your ingame name:Connortwos What rank are you in DOC: DOC Prob OFC are you active? Yes/No why: Yes, I am Active Why should you stay in DOC: I should stay in DOC because I am Able to assist officers with bringing suspects to prision and I am able to keep the prisoners safe. What do you think command should improve on: I think they could improve on getting more people for DOC