Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. + Support You are friendly with Other Officers you know how to handle situations
  2. What is your in-game name?: Tom What is your steam name?: Orange Degeniris What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Redraptor178/ Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No What date did you start playing on the community? Roughly 5 years ago What date did you make your forums account? dont know Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? none How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 but from years ago What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? NO Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes Indeed Timezone: Central Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have seen Admins come and go, and I want a chance to show the server the kindness that I have. I have stayed with this community because I love it. It's a fun community full of good people and I want to help keep it a good community. I get on at night when little staff are on and that's when everyone is breaking the rules the most so I want to be there for the people who want to keep the realism at night. I have been with the community for 5 years and this community is what got me back into Gmod and Police RPs again. I want to be a staff member because during my time playing I think I've gotten to learn how things run not only on the server but as a whole community. During my time I've read the rules extensively. I want to be staff because it's a task for me and I like to help people and this would be a fun way for me to better my experience. The reason I should be accepted to the staff team is that I have a very confident and dedicated personality and would strive to do anything to help the community grow as a whole, by taking my time to carefully assess situations is one of my strong attributes in which I currently hold. I also have gained a large amount of experience playing on the server while also adjusting to its large player base and community aspects. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to the current rules and try my best to ensure I do not break any of the rules in place, I am a very trustworthy individual and have gained the respect of many of my comrades by helping them in missions and reassuring them on the rules which I have spent the time to read over multiple times. I love helping people in general by striving to make peoples gameplay experiences as unique and fun as possible. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If they are cursing at me They are showing that they don't care about the server so I would make sure following the chain of command if I can ban them depending on how many warns but minimum would be a warn
  3. What is your in-game name?: John What is your steam name?: Orange Degenires What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Redraptor178/ Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No I have been on this server since the first map. I tried but failed many times and I have been working on getting the application right. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 5/20/17 What date did you make your forums account?: September 25, 2018 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: User How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have four warns one was because I forgot a Kos sign Have you donated?: No I dont have money to spend What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes Timezone: Central Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I know what can happen and I strive to make sure the people that want to break rules are not getting away with it and can serve the right punishment that they deserve. Also, seeing that I'm on late I can deal with late-night rule breakers with ease. I think you want me because I have a lot of experience, time playing on the server, busting a lot of rule-breakers and mainly just helping the server, I'd love to be a staff member especially to stop those who break rules and to keep this community very calm. I have ton of time to spare for this server and I am looking forward for the future of this server. You should choose me as, quite frankly, I know what I’m doing, in both how I can moderate the community and how I can develop it to be even better than it is currently (even though it’s fantastic currently!). I’m a very trusted person, I’m respectful, responsible, mature, and at the end of the day, when you are nice with me, I’ll be the friendliest person you will every have met. I’m comical and can have a laugh, not only that, I know what I’m talking about in regards to rules/information and, I work very well in heated/pressured environments, such as Admin sits, where I always know how to speak to them in the right way, in order to solve the situation. I love helping people out, and I care about the fellow people I roleplay with, as I take roleplay very seriously, as it’s quite honestly, tons of fun! Not only that, I’m very helpful and I abide by all the rules listed in the server, and I’m sure to be one of the first people to correct someone if they are breaking a rule or falsely accusing. I also have almost immaculate experience with ULX and BLogs, not to mention rushing to a scene where someone needs an admin's help meaning I am always on duty ready for any crisis, emergency or dispute. Additionally I'm well connected to the community, I am also able to complete my own sits yet be included in other admins sits if any help is needed. Players that tend to be aggressive and violent in behavior can disturb other admins and make them become violent and aggressive by me keeping calm yet strict to get my point across and not to provoke any other behavior. By achieving a staff member rank I wont be bias by letting other staff members break the rules but to be stern and show that they were in the wrong instead of letting it go passed as if they were above the rules. By being a staff member I wont just look for the obvious rule breakers but also for the smaller rule breakers that Meta-Game, Not advertise correctly or spam chat or microphone. I know most rules to mind yet may also need to look at the MoTD to look for changes or to correct myself. Being a staff member is not a one time thing it takes pride and makes you feel like you, so you feel like part of the community almost conjoined and connected as if you are one with the community. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: One I would mute them and freeze them Check warns Tell them what they did wrong Unmute them to ask them why they did it Then set anti-minge on them for 1100 seconds.
  4. What is your in-game name?:John Olden What is your steam name?:Raptor What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:154620458 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)December 2016 What date did you make your forums account? I had to make a new one old December 2016 new 3/6/19 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? USER How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1677271958 Have you donated? NO What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Have you read the staff guidelines YES Timezone:chicago Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) the reason of why I should get trial moderator rank is because; I've been playing on Gaminglight Police Roleplay a lot and I really enjoy playing on gaminglight I want to help be apart of staff to help others and make sure the RPs are fair. I want to uphold the standards of Gaminglight as I love the community. I enjoy helping people that are having trouble with anything and I am always willing to help.I can and I notice that sometimes people ask each other to get on staff and I would like to let staff RP a have a good time, I also would like to help to make the server a nicer place and to help out people who have questions become they are newer to the serve. I think that I am very friendly and approachable so if anyone needs help they can talk to me and ask for the help they need. recently I have been helping people who are new to the server with things like the TS, website and forums, where to buy cars and how to look at the motd. I consider myself a good RPer so i can help people when it comes to rp and other situations. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would try to calm him down if that doesn't work then i wold get a higher up to gag him/her and i would tell them what the punishment will be and I would warn them for mic spam and possibly staff diss I cant mige them for 10,000 seconds so I would get a member who can