Goon stuck in a tree

• Last visited

About Goon stuck in a tree

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Goon stuck in a tree's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Steam Name: whyareyoulookingatmypf. Ingame Name: (Old admins know who this is) Lt Dictator Weing. SteamID:STEAM_0:0:117869209 Ban Length: Perma Admin that Banned you: Can not remember. Reason for Ban: Mass Minge 40+ warns NITRP Dispute: Look before I even get into talking about why I "should" be un-banned from your server I just want to say something. I have had a long time to think (more than a year). I know that my actions were "mingey" and "unreasonable" I just want to publicly say that I am sorry to Zeeptin (owner of the server) and to the admins ( that I wasted time of) about my character. I was just a "in-mature monkey" at the time. Now to get into the reasons why I (personally) think I should be un-banned. It has been over a year from where I have been banned. I have many days to review the server(s) rule as directed. I can say that I fully understand the rules to this day. (to me) I feel as if I have "grown up" my actions are more reasonable. I wont be a "mingey" person anymore. (even though that some admins might beg to differ). I fully understand your "angers" pointed to me.. These are just some of the reasons why (I think) I should be un-banned. Have a wonderful day and remember "stay frosty"