Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. i been in research for a while but research is no longer fun to play and i don't post tests any more now i am resignation for research
  2. Name: WALRUS SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59854649 What is your ULX Rank?:gold How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7 Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): NO How Active are you?:very active How many warns do you have?:4 Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:why i think i should be a event team. i like this community i very active i can do a lot of event in a 1 hour space and i read the guidelines i need a MEMBER+ to get on the job i need to Follow the Lore so i can't do a a star wars event in SCP RP i can't use m9k and all SCP Sweps can't spawn weapons off job i need a Event Team leader or a Super admin + to activate the Alpha Warhead only use the buttons during events i need to be Reasonable in my event i would not abuse my power we can only have three aircraft you can't gave someone how can't fly do not use the 106 Breach Button i want to make the community a more fun i we trying my best at event team that is why i think i should be a event team Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Dr.bright clone himself and goes rogue and leads his clone army to escape bright get 250 hp and 100 armor the clone get 125 and no armor only one life for bright but his clone get 2 bright get a chainsaw and the clone get a mac10 the models we be the monkey same as bright they kill non bright and can let scp out of there cc only 7 clones. What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP 682 he reminds me of my dead lizard
  3. walrus

warn appeal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59854649 The admin's name in-game: LP X SS The admin's steam name (If you know it): I DOT NO What warning did you receive: HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533046727712702464/563225592430854156/20190403_215657.jpg Why do you think this warn was false: I don't remember. Any extra information:I am a changed man I'm not homophobic
  4. What is your in-game name?:[GL]wlaurs What is your steam name?:rondakelly111 What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:59854649 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)2019 February 21 What date did you make your forums account?2019 February 27 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? gold How many warns do you have on the server?4 Have you donated? yes What rank are you applying for? trail mod Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no Have you read the staff guidelines at yes Read and understood ? You will be tested on it: RDA & RDM Breaking NLR FailRP & FearRP Prop Abuse/Prop Block (LTAP) Disrespect (Towards both Staff and Player) Warning Limits Timezone: pacific Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):Required that you know all the rules and what they all mean Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would try my hardest you be the best trail mod i can be for the serves. I won't be a minge for anyone I will be very active i see a lot of failrp and minge. i dot want the server die a hope the gaminglight scp rp to die. I know a lot about scp lore it is my favorite subject is scp i respect everything i am not salty i am not biased i dot get mad easily i am very respectful i trained a lot of research i am a executive research and a NTF CE CPL i be on for 6 days a lot a lot of experience on the server i now a lot of the rules completely i have a lot of fun of the server i hope i do a good job at trail mod that the reason i wot to be a trial mod if i do become a trail mod thank you How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? give them 10,000 second minge for mass RDM and do !warn for staff disrespect