Contributor (5/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. -Takes the initiative in every situation
  2. What is your In Game Name? Antoine What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent What is your Agent Name? Jeff Wart How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? About 2 weeks Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I've played many hours of GMOD in the past and I've always had a blast. Recently I've had a lot of fun playing with everyone in IF. From my personal experience everyone is very kind and it's a lot of fun just talking to everyone. First I want to give new and old members of IF an enjoyable experience. I also want to help continue the recent IF activity and help IF get 10 plus agents on daily. If I can get officer I can lead the IF members with my experience from the past and gain new experience as an officer. I believe that I can be a proper role model for all new IF members and lead them into a direction where IF can shine and prosper into a truly great battalion. Finally I want to make sure that during the downtime everyone is still having fun by doing SIM's, ID checks and other forms of passiveRP How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank? [100+ Words] First I am very active so members would almost always have a form of command on. Second with the rank of officer I have more freedom with SIM's, Tryouts, and Trainings. With the new surge of members IF could use some more Officers and I could not only support the members who have joined and bring new members in. I have been a commander in the past so being in a commanding position isn't something new to me. Lastly I am knowledgeable about the rules of both the server and of IF, I can answer questions about the rules and correct and mistakes. How many strikes do you have? I have no strikes. Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. I have been an Officer and 104th Commander Wolffe in the old GL CWRP. What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? I have experience as an officer and a commander and could help spread my experience to the new NCO's. As I have stated before I am also active for multiple hours most days of the week so activity won't be an issue. Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) I understand