Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. HEY WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. What happened to loyalty to IC!?! Regardless +Support -Good Guy -Prior experience as a VCMDR -Still not good at the game
  2. Uh so I was actually the person Ireland physgunned into 682 (I believe you can see my name in the clip when shinspin uses his mic, check top left corner and when I type) and I want to clarify some things. There was no RP pushing me into the 682 CC, as you can see quite clearly in the clip I was not cuffed and had not been priorly stripped so I am not sure why you got this impression. I was not being fed to 682, I was actually very close to breaching 682 before Ireland came in and shot me in the back earlier before this clip, I was once again trying to breach 682 but found out Ireland was still in the CC and decided to just wait outside the door before the D5 2LT found me, I told him I wanted to breach 682 but Ireland was in there so he brought me inside, we spoke for like 10-15 seconds before Ireland used his physgun to drop me into the CC, again there was no RP pushes into the CC from either MTF members. As for the title of the clip I completely agree that it was a racial slur and don't understand why he titled it that. Also I DO NOT BELIEVE this physgun abuse is gaining a combat advantage and certainly should not result in a demotion, perhaps a reprimanding but even that I dont think is necessary.
  3. Gonna miss you Sainty Your still a big nerd tho
  4. +Support +Competent +Good leader +Friendly -Well written application, albeit a little short. Good luck Teoz!
  5. +Support +Active +Well written application +Didn't interact or speak with you much during my time on the server but from those limited interactions you generally seemed like a competent and friendly person. I think you would be an excellent choice for Vice Commander! Good luck Bell!
  6. OHH the betrayal and the ignorance of this statement You were by far the best Commander I have ever had the pleasure of working with, through all the resignations and bad situations you kept your cool through all of it. I thank you for all those experiences we had together on the server, I wish you the best of luck. You are still bad at the game though > ~The ACTUAL best diabetic
  7. +Support +Good leader +Has been in IC for a long while now. +Well written application Good luck nerd
  8. I will keep this short. Quite frankly I have a lot of things going on in my life right now, especially health wise, to the extent that I neither have the time nor desire to get on the server. For the most part I've enjoyed my entire time on the server and experiences I have had with others. Thank you to all members of IC for making it the best battalion on the server! Special Thanks to the following; Caine & Ravix: You two were by far some of the friendliest people during my entire time on the server, you both made my experience that much better in IC. Jump: You have been an excellent Commander so far, don't stop doing what your doing. Hope you get as far as you want on this server. Fix your fookin grammar though. Diabeto & Diamondback: You both made excellent Omega Vice Lead's/Lead's, I have faith you will do nothing but good as VCMDR's. Wraith: Even though you've had your issues on this server you still made every minute that I was on the server with you incredible, learn to read. Nimo: Not sure you'll read this but if you do I've known you since your Nu7 VCMDR days and I think you did nothing but good for this server when you were Head Of Staff. Sad to have seen you go. I appreciate everyone on this server making my time as good as it was.
  9. I haven't and am not IQ, and I haven't interacted with you much, if at all. But from what I have heard you are experienced and generally friendly.. +Support