PAPA

• Last visited

About PAPA

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

PAPA's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Has been a MOD for a while, I think he needs his senior mod ASAP Good Luck ~Papa
  2. PAPA

FBI Roll Call

Name: Papa Rank and Call Sign: SA KGB86 Date: 5/1/19 How active are you? (be honest please): Not very
  3. *CONFIDENTIAL CASE FILE FOR LEVEL 2 RESEARCH PERSONAL ONLY* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Lore Name: Papa Rank: Junior Researcher Clearance Level: Level 2 List of personnel involved in testing: Crow, Evil, Redacted Security Level D personnel involved: 669 SCP: SCP-049 Hypothesis: If we sit the D-Class down in front of 049 and give him a script of questions then 049 will end up giving us answers regarding his actions, personality, and temper because his apparent concern towards people who withhold the "Disease" will hopefully give him care to answer his questions. Observation: After SCP-049 came in contact with 669 he was very intrigued at first to say the least as they sat down in front of each other to start their interview hosted by the Class D Personal. As the class D proceeded with questioning, 049 became slightly more ignoring by giving responses like, "you wouldn't understand" when it came down to answering personal questions like, "why do you wear the mask", "will you take off the mask", "how does your apparent cure actually cure people", and "why do you cure people". SCP-049 showed great patience and compliance towards the interview and our requests in general. After our questions were finished we went on to having the D Class Personal request treatment for his non-existent disease. 049 became extremely excited while jumping out of his seat. The intimidated D Class Personal 669 stood up and the doctor proceeded to examine 669 by feeling on his chest cavity and scalp. 669's skin immediately fell off his body along with vital internal organs. 669 then became extremely agitated towards the affects of 049's apparent cure leading him to run around in a circular motion while screaming intensively. 049 failed to be surprised by the reaction in any way when it came to administering the cure to 669. After the affects wore down, 049 then became the controller of 669 meaning 669 did not do anything unless directed by 049. I then proceeded to ask if the cure could be withdrawn from 669 and he then proceeded with the answer, "Yes but why would you want to take away the cure from an innocent man". We said it was apart of our experiment and he then proceeded to comply and grow back his skin and organs in an instant. We then withdrew 669 from the experimentation room. Evil, Crow, and I then proceeded to bring 669 to the incineration room where he was then incinerated in order to make sure 049's toxins would not spread anywhere or around the facility. Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A due to camera dropping and breaking on our way our of HCZ. Errors and/or safety hazards: When I had Researcher Evil extract 669 from the experimentation room he then came in to contact with him multiple times which may have possibly led to a contamination breach. Conclusion: SCP-049 does not like to talk about his past. He nor does not enjoy being asked to remove his mask because it protects him from the "disease". 049 believes he is not harming anybody by "curing" them, but he feels he is giving them eternal life. His cure turns people into immortal guards/slaves of his which we classify as SCP-049-2. We know that his deadly "cure" can be reversed by 049 himself but now what we are yet to know is if the remaining experimenter's contact with the "cure" is still infectious and able to spread after the the "cure" is reversed and we find the risks too high to actually experiment to find out because it may lead to drastic contamination of D Block and the entire facility. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. we try our best lol thank you
  5. PAPA

Echos LOA

Alrighty I will mark it down on the roster if it hasn’t been already.
  6. +SUPPORT VERY ACTIVE FRIENDLY MATURE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE PROBLEMS WHEN HE NEEDS TO GREAT STATE LEADER AND LEADER OVERALL DESERVES MAJOR Good luck bb ~Papa
  7. You have to reply to the actual form not make your own
  8. unsure but it would be amazing to be added now
  9. What you want to see? - I and multiple people i know who are not just in state would love to see speed/radar guns added to police. Why should we add it? - Adding a speed/radar gun would allow people in PD and State to accurately detail speed to better RP on the server and add something for PD and State to do. What are the advantages of having this? - Officers in State Police and PD can have a way of accurately calculating speed on the job in order to add accurate explanations to why you are pulling people over and etc. This would also simply give officers of these department something different to do on the job instead of basic duty, they can now sit and do radar. Who is it mainly for? - I myself would say mainly state for the reason that they specialize on the traffic control part of law enforcement, but it wouldn't hurt to add it to PD (managers decision). Links to any content - (link to a possible contender for the radar gun) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821435087&searchtext=radar+gun ||| https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/3660
  10. Name: Papa Rank: Trooper How active are you in SPMU? (Semi-Active/Active/Inactive): Active What do you want to see change within the department?: I want to see people actually following the SOP and stop using things they are not supposed to use even if permission was given. It ruins the point of having rules and it is genuinely annoying. What do you think command can improve on? Just make sure you are active as much as possible. Is there anything you think command should know about yourself?: N/A Signature: XPAPA
  11. LMAO this is what happens when you take your own sits. I guess you can say sh's not biased though lol
  12. Super dedicated and I love it, thank you for being with us chief.