Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. +support Great guy knows what he is doing and knows what he is talking about I'd love to see him as a t mod He is serious when he needs too but he has fun doesn't minge he just puts smiles to peoples faces and makes the laugh SUPER CUTE
  2. sounds like a u issue cutie
  3. Being a Warband I dont do events anymore and if i do i sit somewhere and watch so idk where you are getting this info from and if it on a ship yes i have fun and do it to my friends so cool
  4. Bar

Bar Warn appeal

boss - False Warn Report ========================================================================================== 1. Questions Wouldn't you say stop or even put a AOS on me not go straight to a warn? 2. Your In-game: bar 3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:208789400 4. The admin's name in-game: Boss 5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): rocco rex 6. What warning did you receive: Mic spam/ ear rape 7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Ducks and Chad bane was right next to me 8. Why do you think this warn was false: we were in rp doing cpr 9. Any extra information: