Veteran

Veteran (12/14)

• Dedicated
  • Conversation Starter
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Name : Calamity Rank : SM Start Date : 8/28/23 End Date : 9/11/23 Length : 3 weeks Reason : Covid
  2. -Support I would give a lot of reasoning and explanation for my opinion here but i’m just not feeling it. I just wanted to make a point when it comes to economy resets. I mean we can debate on that however people forget to mention that people paid real life money for in game money (Yes that exist). Doing an economy reset will cause many issues. Despite there might be ways around the whole buying in game money ordeal, it’s extremely stressful to deal with and in my opinion is the least of the servers concerns right now. Theres always people who grind 5+ years in money. It keeps them coming back to grind money. What’s wrong with the economy? How does it affect ***YOU*** personally. Is money an advantage over roleplay? Is it hurting your experience, explain why because you need a really good reason to reset economy. The server always had people with huge amount of money, especially when the server was reaching 100+ everyday and SMT was forced to raise the player cap up. So the logic here is that most people didn’t care and still don’t care about the money, economy reset won’t magically fix everything, I argue it fixes nothing. Just a little guidance, there is other things (Like the bank system) that you should probably be talking about instead. Suggest new ways for people to spend and waste their money. I will waste all of my money on gun skins if they came back out. Moral of my message: Please be more creative than “plz nerf everything”, people will gain respect for you and listen to you if you go into deep detail about things. Start with my guidance, in my opinion it is the more proper way to go about things.
  3. +/- Support David I was the one who told you about this cool system. However I didn’t explain the issue of it. So hopefully SMT considers this if they want to implement this suggestion. NLR is really consistent with the jobs on SCPRP. E-11 has 3 min NLR, Security has 2 min NLR, etc. However the issue with PoliceRP with criminals get raided, they have a different NLR timer (5 Mins) opposed to the normal NLR time (3 mins). This also applies to government when dying in a gov raid, they have a 2 min nlr compared to 3 min nlr. Would recommend maybe reverting the 5 min rule for NLR for crim, maybe making nlr in general 2 mins. Or they could just code “events” so the NLR add on would change the NLR time when the gov raid event activates, or when gov raids crim. In general something to work around the situation of how long your NLR is.
  4. +Support He put in a lot of time within PD smh i’m jealous. Think he really deserves the promotion, will do good within PD command.
  5. -Support I see you be on the afk job a lot Ridgeland, not only that but I would want to see your battle metrics for playing other games like Minecraft. If we could afk all day playing a different game then most people would be Deputy Commissioner right now. In my personal opinion you would make a good CPT personality wise, but I just don't believe you put in much work to begin with neither do I think you have the heart of PD. There is others in PD who deserve CPT at the moment over you. 1.) Did not meet word requirement (150 word minimum) 2.) Grammar/Punctuation 3.) Weak application 4.) No Poll for voting
  6. +Support I remember suggesting this constantly back in the day, how come our server cant have it? I just feel like PRP is like 3-5 years behind in updates
  7. -Support As much I would like them to come back, it was the most inactive department that only Will got onto. Theres so many things that need fixing, Dispatch is the least of the servers worries. Dispatch keeps coming and going, people need to realize that it will not work.
  8. +Support Everything said here is just criticism and opinions, this criticism is out of love for PoliceRP being a 5 year member within this community (nothing personal) I might not agree with some things in this suggestion however I do think Alec's criticism is not justified. Event team members are restricted in about anything they do within PoliceRP. How can you call PoliceRP Event team garbage when they have nothing to work with, you cant see any potential from them otherwise. When I was there with Becket and Hotshot duel staffing on clone wars RP their gamemasters were so unrestricted (same with ImperialRP). Just as an Admin on clone wars RP I had so much more freedom, head game master actually had power within his own event team. I know this because I written the SOP for PoliceRP Event Team, I have the knowledge and playtime on both fronts. SMT has all of the Power for events within PRP, you cant do any event without SMT permission (Not event team leader). You cant use builds without SMT permission, no npcs without SMT, normal event team members dont have voice amp, etc. SMT keeps everything so restrictive they seem like they do not trust their own event team, neither do they seem to trust their event team leader. (Alec you cant just compare the PoliceRP event team by what Nimo Says as he is a transfer, SMT trust him over our event team so he gets to do anything he wants). I personally do not have an issue with SMT being so restrictive, however they cannot do everything on their own (I can tell overall they are stressed). I feel so bad for the current PoliceRP event team as I barley see any of them doing events (I do not blame them). SMT is basically solo carrying the event team (and some help from JMT) and it should not be like that, neither does it seem like SMT care about fixing event team currently as they do have priority in other issues. Alec how do you expect an Event Team to function when they can only model and maybe give some guns? I do not expect you to know as I know you do not play on PoliceRP (maybe you should, your mind will be blown). On the topic of spawning in npcs, npcs shouldn't be a main pinnacle point of the events, I mean I generally feel events should be rare as we already have our own set of roleplay activities (We are not sitting on an empty ship like imperialrp is, they have to do events). However the lack of roleplay has been very stale and a main concern within the PoliceRP, as event team I can see NPC spawning with guidelines would be very beneficial for event team as the server is basically only PVP, something to take away from PVP and make it more PVE makes the server a lot more enjoyable. PoliceRP event team needs a lot of help and focus from SMT. Overall PoliceRP is just getting the MilitaryRP treatment with lack of significant updates and many concerns left unanswered. Hopefully SMT can consider more abilities and powers towards event team.
  9. +Support helps server performance, and allows more room for basing
  10. - Support I personally like when there is less entities involved, I rather see a suggestion to change the amount of entities the printers use. Like only having 1 Tier four printer, 1 tier three printer, 1 deluxe afk printer, 1 afk printer, and just one rack.
  11. +Support I do not play SCP-RP Much anymore but this healing system was implemented in all servers. Combat healing was the worst idea to implement into the community as it causes distress from all sides within the community. I personally do not believe people should be healing themselves until a roleplay situation as been 100% dealt with. The fact you can heal in the middle of a gunfight is not roleplay at all (Even for semi serious roleplay). Not to mention its another add on to the servers which just does not make sense to have. Knowing you start shooting a CI or MTF and they can just heal in the middle of the fight is so unbalanced for D-Class. Or the SCPs who hit a MTF, and then the MTF runs away just to hide for 30 seconds healing and come back. Same can said about other GL servers. I would hope people consider this to be removed or maybe altered so they cant heal for a while.
  12. Calamity

Hunt's Goodbye

We will all miss you dearly, you are always welcome back into Shadow Legacy with open arms! We will always be here for you, come to us and let us know how your journey goes!
  13. I choose both, what are you going to do about it?
  14. What you want to see? - I would like to see gang radios be implemented into the server. (This could also be a donation item for factions or custom classes) So I really feel like this should be heavily considered. Why should we add it? - I want to stray focus away from discord/teamspeak metagaming. I feel like any sort of roleplay purpose should be said in game. And that Gov or enemy gangs can physically strip the radio off them when taking them. What are the advantages of having this? - Handles a lot of metagame, provides more creativity from gangs. This also promotes a better alternative than using discord and teamspeak since discord/teamspeak can break or not work for people. Who is it mainly for? - Crim and surprisingly gov involving more roleplay for them. Links to any content - (I would recommend some, but I feel like SMT given the idea already knows what they wanted to do if this suggestion was accepted)