Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. God damn. He really did put out fires all day, guess now we'll just have to let them burn. Anyway I will miss you Fireman and how you always sounded so disinterested in whatever I had to say.
  2. Fucking knew you were a furry!
  3. In-Game Name: Mung Daal SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:72183440 What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Gold What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 4 weeks playtime according to the tab menu but I joined the server back in January 2019 What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Security Command 1stLT, Associate Researcher and RND AR. What is your time zone? GMT How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): Solid 9/10 Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes, I have a lot of experience being an event planner in multiple servers. I have also been in the event team previously. How Active are you? (1/10): 8-9 out of ten. How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): Now it looks bad at first but first I want to mention how all the warns that take place in January are from 2020 not 2021 and were on the PoliceRP server which I played I while back. I was being silly back then and didnt take things seriously but that has since changed. The other 2 warns were on the SCPRP server and were early on when I came back and wasn’t too familiar with the rules but again that has since changed. Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: As I mentioned I was in the event team previously and I did a pretty good job in my opinion. Sadly, I had a little setback in the form of on mistake on a badly timed joke. Anyway, there are multiple reasons why I would make a good event team. First is that I am extremely active, and I am on during on and off hours depending on schedule. I want to make events that are creative and innovative instead of recycling the same old crap. Its easier said then done but I want to make people time on the server as enjoyable as possible. I am very able when it comes to crowd control and will be able to deal with event participants that become unruly. I was apart of the staff team and I am currently a command member which I believes proves in a way that I can be trusted with permissions and ranks. I have a lot of experience with ULX and a bit of experience with LUA which will help with being in the event team. I am also very experienced with building and the tool gun which will allow me to more intricate events. I really want to join the event team and I want to emphasise a big focus on the team part. I cannot wait to work with my fellow event team members and make the server better as a whole. Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Alright now I know there are some tools that are blocked on the tool gun, but I would love to come up with a way to make an interactable death run course. I want to try and get it as close to the actual game mode as possible. I reckon I would be able to figure up a way to get my idea into fruition. Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes What is your favourite SCP? Why?: SCP 3166 for obvious reasons. First it is the cutest SCP as shown below and also is the funny orange lasagne cat.
  4. Name: Mung Daal Rank: 1LT Date (MM/DD): 2/22/21 Date you will return (MM/DD): IDK Previous LOA (If applicable): No Reason (can be private): Been striked twice and the second one being something with no context and wasnt even informed about it. I just need some time as I realise how fake everyone is and I just wanna have some time to decide my next steps. I've tried putting my best efforts into this but I just keep getting pushed down time and time again. All I ask is for some transparency and honesty but people are just so quick to turn on you either because of a mistake you made or if they think it will get them realised or even just to stroke their ego. Honestly it makes me really upset seeing the lengths people will go to get attention. I hope it improves as I still really wanna be command and play with my friends on security and help with security as a whole. Hopefully I can come back with a new outlook but I just feel hurt.
  5. +Support -One of the most active members of security. -Been trusted with being HOPO -Is great at leading and communicating with people -Amazing app that has got clear effort put into it As far as it goes Warmer is the most obvious choice for major and is ready for senior command. I have no doubt in my mind that Warmer has what it takes to lead security and put in the effort. Most important Warmer is just a genuinely nice person who others can look to as an example of a command member deserving of their rank.
  6. The question isnt about why its about why not! Cave_Johnson_fifties_fifth_test_complete09.wav
  7. Noble you were honestly one of the best people I have met on the server. I really wish you the best for your health. I will always remember your obsession with SCP 1471...
  8. +Support -Extremely active -Reliable -Basically the mascot of NU-7
  9. Fuck man this really sucks. Good luck in future endevours mate.
  10. +Support -Extremely active -Great staff member -A good pick for senior admin
  11. Damn for the small time I talked to you you were really nice. Good luck in the future.
  12. 1. What is your in-game name?: Mung Daal 2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72183440 3. Current Rank in Security: Sergeant First Class 4. Time on the server: 3 weeks+ 5. Current level: 69 heh 6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10/10 7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: Nope 8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Jack S and Sprink 9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yep 10. Why do you think you deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I feel as if I have proven my worth to security and I wish to have even more impact than I already do. I reckon being a Juggernaut would help me hold D-block as I am already very talented at using a gun. I wish to help my fellow security maintain and defend the site and having this class would be great at helping to achieve this. I am also a warden so I feel that helps me prove I have what it takes. 11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the nova shotgun as it has got little to no bullet spread and would take care of the class without harming others.
  13. +/- Support leaning towards - -Feel they need to be more well known in the community -I dont feel they have made a significant impression -Alright application Look I have nothing against you I just feel that you're not up to the pedigree needed of 05 research yet. -Former OR7
  14. In-Game Name: Mung Daal SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:72183440 What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Meant to be Gold (Issue that needs to be resolved) What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 3 weeks but I first joined in January 2019 What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: SEC MTF and Resident medic What is your timezone?: GMT How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): A solid 7 Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I have experience as staff on other servers and some of those roles include the role of event planner. How Active are you? (1/10): 10/10 How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): Now it looks bad at first but first I want to mention how all the warns that take place in January are from 2020 not 2021 and were on the PoliceRP server which I played I while back. I was being silly back then and didnt take things seriously but that has since changed. The other 2 warns were on the SCPRP server and were early on when I came back and wasnt too farmiliar with the rules but again that has since changed. Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe I would make an amazing event team member for a number of reasons that I will now divolge. I do believe that I am quite a creative person and this will help when coming up with amazing event ideas that will entertain the masses. I find that I am very talented when it comes to controlling large crowds so this would be helpful for keeping the event participants in line. I have had experience with the staff team which I feel helps my decision making and problem resolving. I have been in the event team before but I was unable to continue due to... certain circumstances. I want to improve the people on the servers experiences and also just the quality of life on the server. I am extremely happy to work with the other members and provide a fun and fulfilling experience for the players of the server. Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event idea I was planning to do is a group of militia enter the facility. Their goal? To steal SCP-527. Why? Fish Now this would be great fun in my opinion as it would sort of be a protect the VIP sort of thing. Obviously work out the kinks and make it balanced but if all goes well it would be good. Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yep What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP 527 I will stand by this decision as just look at him. Got a tophat and everything.