Agent Smith #132's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. i feel like that name is familiar i might have run into him in another server i have been in
  2. Name: Jeffry Myers Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:186128493 In-game Name: mynameisjeffry33 How many warnings do you have?: 0 Why do you want to be EMS(150 word minimum): I would like to join EMS because of my past RP Experience, not only because of that though i have been on other prp servers where i sit there helplessly when there is an EMS member online and does nothing about me in cardiac arrest. When i advert in chat multiple gsw victim at so and so location they fail to respond at all to anyone in need. Another reason why i want to join EMS is because you Guys save lives everyday, the prospect of being able to help someone who is dying is exciting, ever not been able to help anyone in need of medical attention and watch them pass away from wounds of different types, i certainly have to that. EMS not only serves the public but are able to help Officers in need of medical assistance of any type. I used to direct EMS before in another prp server some time ago and i want to get back into helping save lives. Thank you for considering me and have a wonderful day! sincerely: Jeffry Myers I forgot to include if i can attend Saturday meetings which i probably can in all instances all i need is what time it is as well as the timezone.