Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. +Support Amnestics are the bread and butter of the SCP, having them in a more in game accessible way would provide for much more roleplay opportunities.
  2. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 31st EC LTC Kyle 4554 2. What Regiment are you applying for? 31st Demolition Corps 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Currently, i feel as though 31st is currently lacking as a battalion. This may be because of our low officer core. Or our low numbers. I want to help change this. I helped the 31st grow from one of the smallest battalions to a densely populated battalion that rivaled the numbers of 501st. I want to help 31st thrive and grow even further with the new updates and help take the workload off of the current commanders. I am and always have been very passionate about 31st and the people in the battalion are great people that I know I want to work and help them on a path to success as well. This is why i want to be the vice commander for 31st. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have been playing since the launch and minus a 2 month break. 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander is to run the battalion as they see fit. Make sure it is functional and fun to be a part of. They help the officer, nco and enlisted core grow and make all the executive decisions. They represent the battalion as a whole and the person who you can always go to if everyone else arent able to help. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me to be a commander because I have experience. I am a very trustworthy person. I have been commanders over several different communities and servers. I am also a previous 31st Commander. I have gained the respect of many different people during my time of playing and I am fairly active and dedicated to this position. This is why you should trust me to be a vice commander of 31st. 7. How often can you be Online? : Every weekday afternoon and every weekend unless family stuff. 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 warnings
  3. -Support. I read your staff appeals a while ago. And Ill do the thing i did in them. Koala, both your previous staff appeals were denied. TH3 doesn't lack good judgement and I fully agree that you are not fit for staff.
  4. If there is field testing invovled The Event Team would call over a few d class. Otherwise they'd have to strictly stay on the main server. I believe only one MTF unit should be called to do something on the field at a time so it would still be a challenge to escape form the facility.
  5. What you want to see? - I would like to see the addition of an SCP-RP event server. Seeing as there has been a previous server for the UK side of SCP-RP I believe there are enough resources to pull this off. Why should we add it? - The current player base for SCPRP is fairly large. I understand that the Site 05 map is great and it covers a lot of areas but it doesn't fully capture the Global scale of the SCP Universe. Once SCPs escape you can't really expect them to stay on that one island. They want to be free, they want to roam. So why not have an event server which is able to capture the re containment on a larger scale. The MTF are called Mobile Task Force. I can hardly believe that three MTF units would always be confined to one site. They're Mobile which means they can be deployed anywhere. The addition of an Event server will also allow the event team to think of more creative and exciting events to attract more players to the server and community. Instead of GOC/CI/Serpents Hand raiding the facility all the time, there can be scenarios such as GOC/CI want an SCP. GOC want to destroy it while CI want to use it for their own gain. What about field agents? Researchers called to action outside of Site 05 to research a new possible SCP. There are endless possibilities with a new event server and it really gives the Event Team time to shine. What are the advantages of having this? - It will remove the rinse and repeat feel of a lot of events. It also gives MTF and CI more to do than just Recontain Breached SCPs/Shoot D Class and Breaching SCPs/Recruiting D Class. Who is it mainly for? - Everyone Links to any content - Not currently. But there are a lot of good maps out there to use.
  6. Lore Name: Research Assistant Manager Kyle Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:209986016 Rank: Researcher Assistant Manager
  7. Didnt know you well Synari but damn you seemed to be well known. Best of luck my guy.
  8. This is such a marvelous test. The test contains very useful information and clearly shows that SCP 999 has some dangerous properties. Overall the formatting is great, the language use is great. Grade: High Quality
  9. Well for starters, I thought D Class had four digits for their designation. Otherwise, this is an interesting and beneficial test. Keep up the good work. Grade: Above Average
  10. An overall high quality test. The formatting is pleasant for the eys and there little to no spelling or grammar errors. Grade: Above Average