Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Name: Sayori/LexDash Your Rank and Callsign: AEMT Medic 08 How would you rate your activity from 1-10? 5 If your rating was below a four, why and what reason? I know it says if under four but I feel like it should be known. I get on once and awhile I personally have a lot going on as far as DOC and FBI/HRT. Is there anything EMS Command or the department can improve on (updates, personal, etc)?
  2. In-Game Name: Heather Current Rank: medic Current subdivision (If not in one, respond with N/A): n/a Rate your activity on a 1-10 scale (1 being bad, 10 being very good): 8 Are there any changes you wish to see in medical: not really
  3. What is your in-game name?: Heather What is your steam name?: /WG/LexDash What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:68151976 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a staff Manager for one server and on another, I'm a Senior admin What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I want to say 12/4/2018 What date did you make your forums account? January 1 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Siver How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 2 warns also I can't get the screenshot to work so sorry Have you donated? Yes What rank are you applying for? T-Mon Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/ You will be tested on it: Yes Timezone: EST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve the rank of T-mod because I have prior experience being an admin on a server I am reserved as far as my temper goes and with me being staff on this server I can promise you that I will do my hardest to make sure that the server is clean of rule breakers and I have been staff on other servers such as Vortex RP and Trident Networks and while I was an admin on those servers I was always doing my best with my staff team when I was a staff manager all of my staff were trained to be leaders and protectors of the server and the server had developed in to a server with ample player count and the RP was taken very seriously which meant that most players were trying there hardest because they knew that the punishment was serious too as well I have a special personality to most people I believe and this is why I think you should have me as a staff member How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first try to calm them down and if that doesn't work I will warn them for Staff Dis and Mass RDM if it keeps happening after the sit I will get someone higher (without breaking the CoC)
  4. Name on roster: Heather Rank on roster: CPT How active are you: weekends What can Security CMD improve on? Not much that I can think of Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+] The reason why you should keep me in command is because I have been in Security for a long time so I know how this force is supposed to work and further more I know how to put people in line and I will be able if you keep me on the low command can bring great ideas and a more Secure facility as I do my job very well and im always trying to improve as a command member and as a Security personnel I never try to minge when there are a lot of other things to do and fast. and (when I can) I will look to see who is doing what and will reward them with what I feel is appropriate as well I post people to versus locations around the facility as well will protect the high command with my life because if theres one thing that I have learned after being in Security is that we work together better as a team Also I don't know why the text color changed lul
  5. Bro this is so sad can this hit five k likes
  6. Yo bro good luck where eaver you go my friend
  7. Name:Heather Rank:Cpt Activity Status: A modified loa Reason you should stay command (100+ words): why I think I should say in command Because of my experience and my knowledge of how security works and I know how things are supposed to be run and if somebody's doing it wrong then I will deal And told them how they're supposed to view with a situation with them also I feel like it would be very very detrimental to lose someone like me who has been here for a long long time. And if you keep me in command I will Keep doing my job as command to look over all of the other security officers and i will make sure none of those pesky menges get on our team (because you know of their bad) Any concerns: None that I'm aware also jet if you're reading this can I get roster access please
  8. Name on the roster: Heather Rank on the roster: MSGT How active are you: I'm only active on the weekends and I'm on all day (if you want to talk to me about the talk on discord /WG/lexdash #1919) Who should be the next Major? kade the 2nd What can Security improve on?: not much other then minges, the small amount of FTO's Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) why you should keep me in Security is simple I have already been doing a good job containment SCPS and making sure that SO LCLS etc are doing there job by posting them on LCZ and HCZ and training new recruits on what to do and how to do it