Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. 1. Name: Lava 2. Current and former RP ranks: CI MAJ, A1 SPC, and Former D5 VCMDR 3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460198585 4. DiscordID: .lavaaa 5. What command rank are you applying for?: Anything 6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I want to be Nu7 CMD because I’ve seen they need some help due to their lack of CMD and I’ve never really given Nu7 a try so now that I have some time I thought I should help out the branch. I also want to meet some new people who I don’t usually talk to in CI. 7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: I can offer my command experiences, in D5 and CI, and multiple other experiences throughout the server to help out with Nu7 and their CMD. 8. What makes you different from other applicants: I am a former member of SCPRP HCMD and a current Senior CMD, these have given me experience doing CMD duties, such as pings, PTs, and Promotions, and being a CMD Member in general.
  2. In-Game Name: Lava Steam Name: [GL] Lava SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460198585 What is your staff rank and the server you work on? Senior Moderator in SCPRP How long have you been a part of the Gaminglight community? Since December 2018 How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? 92 days How often are you online on the forums? I usually check the forums every day when I get home from school. Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I think I am qualified for the Forum Diplomat team because I am currently a CI LTCOL and have previously held a HCMD position on SCPRP, which has helped me improve my ability to make difficult decisions and interact with people. Additionally, I want to become a diplomat as it will further enhance my staff career. Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision. I believe I have good judgment, as my time in staff and CMD positions has required me to make numerous challenging decisions regarding punishments. An example of a decision I made involved a player spreading rumors to other branches. After multiple warnings, I decided to remove them, even though other players supported them despite their behavior. How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to being banned from one of our servers? I would first hide the offender's posts and take screenshots as evidence. Then, I would inform the person that their actions are against the rules and they need to stop. If they continue to spam, I would contact a Senior Diplomat with the evidence to request a forum warning for the offender. If the offender was posting something particularly inappropriate, I would seek out the Head Diplomat in TS. If the Head isn't available, I would contact an SMT Member to request urgent punishment. How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would make a post on the topic requesting that all users keep their posts limited to a +Support/-Support basis, or the post would be locked until SMT reviews it. If they continue to argue, I would simply lock the post and log it in Discord.
  3. +SUPPORT I LOVE JRSHAFER AND HE WOULD BE THE BEST ET!!!!
  4. Sad to see you go so early but I wish you luck in any of your future endeavours. o7
  5. You were a great CMD member and it was good having you around. All the best in your future endeavours! o7
  6. Accepted! Please speak to an FTO+ for your training!
  7. Lava

Lava's ET LOA

ROA or LOA: LOA Name: Lava Rank: ETM Start Date: 8/19/23 End Date: 8/28/23 Reason: burnt out
  8. Lava

GJ D5 App

Accepted Please see an FTO+ for training!
  9. Name: Lava Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460198585 Rank in Event Team: ETM Date of Joining Event Team: 5/28/23 Date since last promotion: 5/28/23 Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words)? I should remain an ET member because I enjoy organizing events that help increase server population and give away money, making people happy. I have previously co-hosted a mega event that, from what I've heard, a lot of people enjoyed. Additionally, I use my ET powers to independently host Delta-5 PTs and assist my command members by being an ET for their PTs. Moreover, I actively handle ET tickets when they become available and, during later hours when I'm free, I take tickets that might have remained unattended for hours. I also have not missed quota since I recently rejoined ET. Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? N/A
  10. Accepted! Please contact any FTO+ for training.
  11. Lava

MTF APP

On-Hold Please follow the format and add Why do you want to join Delta-5? Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?
  12. Lava

MTF app

Accepted! Please speak to an FTO for training.