Enthusiast (6/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. -support You killed a cop what did you expect lol
  2. +support Has the amount of warns for a month ban Wasn't even banned for 10 warns Nuisance as a whole
  3. I've been really inactive lately since I really just got bored of playing GMod RP servers that much in general. It was a really fun experience but sometimes I gotta just finish some journeys. Might return someday which is why I'm retiring, but for now I'm just bored of roleplaying currently. Shoutouts to every high command on State along with Raven, Kessel, and a few others who sadly aren't in State no more, they made the experience a real gamer moment, thanks for that y'all.
  4. I've been really inactive lately since I really just got bored of playing GMod RP servers that much in general. It was a really fun experience but sometimes I gotta just finish some journeys. Might return someday, but now's just over.
  5. +support Has sus in his name, and was acting hella sus, I saw him venting in the servers Reason's obvious though.
  6. +support I'm gonna see if you really are sorry for something done a year ago, just know the rules if you can read.
  7. Touhou fans when no one laughs at their """"joke"""" about wanting to fuck a Touhou character for the 134356786543th time