Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. In-Game Name: Jedi Master Aayla Secura Steam Name: GL Leader Of the Barriss Empire SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145509287 Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a senior mod on Clone wars (Form tags out of date have tags in TS name is HEIL BARRISS or McCarty) How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every Day Do you have a working quality mic? Yes i do What timezone are you in? PST Time Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I wish to be a member of the support team for a number of reason, first off I want to be on the support because I love helping people. I also love this community and love the people in it for the most part and want to help it in any way I can. I also wish to be support because I wish to get more involved with the community and the players from different Game modes. I wish to help new members as well and give them a good first experience on the Team Speak. I would like to help the current support team members by helping with Case or sits don't know what you call them so they will have a less caseload so they can Roleplay more on their server. How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe I could be a good support member because I see myself as a calm person and I am also a very patient and calm person. I Like helping people as I mentioned above. I will most likely be able to take "sits" most the time because clone wars is a calm sever most of the time and I don't do that much as a Jedi Beside meditate or force leap around. I am very active in in the team speak and when ever I'm on the server I make sure I am in one of the Clone wars RP Channels. I also make sure I am at every staff meeting if possible and remind others. How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I will start off by saying "Hello my name is McCarty how can I help you today/night" And if it something I can not handle I will contact the next person on my chain of command Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes i have read the rules and understand the rules, and I will follow them at all times