Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Hello my name is Bravo I was apart of the old Star Wars RP server way back last year around this time and the people who know me knew I was a Fleet Ensign, 212 Commander among other high ranks I left the community due to Valkry and quit playing Gmod but I am back and ready to make Star Wars RP great again. Random info about me Hey if you dont know already I am pretty chill until one of my CT's step out of line and disobey direct orders I've been around for ages just haven't been active but I was around in 2017 (holy f*ck that was awhile ago I am getting old) My Voice is deceiving you may think I am 18+ but ill let you figure that one out I am very happy to be back into Star Wars RP all be it cancerous but fun all at the same time and I have formed friendships with people that have lasted for the last 2-3Years Caboose/Mike(Spike)/Victus/Long and many more.
  2. In the end of it, it's a shame to see someone leave the community and for the short time I have known you seemed pretty alright by my books. -Don't forget you still have friends here