-Chicken-

• Last visited

• Days Won

-Chicken- last won the day on September 30 2018

-Chicken- had the most liked content!

About -Chicken-

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

-Chicken-'s Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. +Support - Positive feedback from community - Good application
  2. - Support - Mostly negative responses from community - Activity seems to be an issue
  3. +Support - Positive responses from community - Great Application
  4. +Support -GMT time zone will definitely be useful in support - Positive responses from community - Good Application
  5. +Support - Positive responses from community - Good Application
  6. +Support - Seems to be respected within community - Good application - Seems you will be pretty active
  7. I believe Ghostly should be accepted due to the following reasons: - Positive application feedback - Mature application - Active
  8. I believe Jet should be accepted due to the following reasons: - Positive application feedback - Mature
  9. I believe Eternity should be accepted due to the following reasons: - Positive feedback on activity and maturity - Timezone will allow support availability at underpopulated times
  10. I believe Nathan should be denied due to the following reasons: - Negative application response - Seems like you have activity issues despite the fact you claim you're on ts everyday
  11. I believe Kade should be accepted due to the following reasons: - Claims that he can be active and CST timezone will allow him to deal with situations when EST support staff is offline
  12. I believe Mjay should be accepted for the following reasons: - Mature response - Good feedback from fellow staff members - I believe he'll handle situations with a respectful and professional attitude
  13. I think you might've misread the question