Friendly Steve

Retired Staff
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Friendly Steve last won the day on November 21 2019

Friendly Steve had the most liked content!

About Friendly Steve

Recent Profile Visitors

4,961 profile views

Friendly Steve's Achievements

Veteran

Veteran (12/14)

• First Post
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Accepted We look forward to working with you further! ~Police-RP Senior Management Team
  2. Accepted Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff/Manager within the next 48 hours to claim your tags. ~Police-RP Senior Management Team
  3. Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason
  4. PENDING I think this was fixed I will hop on later to test it out.
  5. This should already be known to the staff member, if you feel like your sit was treated unfairly please post a warn appeal.
  6. Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason
  7. We have plans to switch the map already, if it does not work out or take off as well as we would like we will look back at this in the future! Thank you for your suggestion!
  8. Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason Map is going to be changed soon
  9. Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason
  10. My apologies for how late this took, this will be changed to help clarify the rules more.
  11. Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason
  12. We currently have some other things in mind that a lot of people have wanted for ah while so stay tuned
  13. Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason