[GL] Greg

• Last visited

About [GL] Greg

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

[GL] Greg's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. its been good guys I had fun on Gaming Light. the time as come for me to leave. I want to thank all my friends I met on gaming light, I would list all your names but there's so many all naval all the branches u guys are great love u all. I really suck with these kind of things!!! haha see u guys around. going to play a lot of Minecraft now. just discord me up or ts if u want to hang out!!
  2. Accepted ~ Grand Admiral Thrawn come talk to me in TeamSpeak
  3. What is your in-game name?: Grand Admiral Thrawn What is your steam name?: [GL] Greg What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:46755780 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yea I do I staffed on prp I was a mod. I would do like 4 to 8 hours on staffing every day or longer What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2017 What date did you make your forums account? may 13 2018 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Patron How many warns do you have on the server? 2. one of them is a false Have you donated? yes What rank are you applying for? trail mod Have you read the staff guidelines at yes Timezone: est Permission (Admin+ need this): n\a Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank because I can help out my fellow staff members get the job done quicker then we all can go back to rping and having good time on the sever. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you tell them to cool down once they have done that I will go head and talk to them tell them to follow the motd and that they have broke rule of are sever. if they don't under stand that and they keep cursing at me I will get a higher up to jail them or kick them from the sever that's unexpectable
  4. it was good having you bud! I hope everything goes well for you denied ~ Grand Admiral Thrawn
  5. Accepted ~ Grand Admiral Thrawn - come talk to me in TeamSpeak please