JellyPies

• Last visited

About JellyPies

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

JellyPies's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Regardless of someone breaking a rule staff still can't abuse there powers, Spection should have report it using the ticket system if he felt he was breaking a rule.
  2. -Support Even if you joking about telling him you were mass random killing, to a staff member it would look like your admitting to it, that ones on you. Plus even if you guys we just "messing around" it's still against the rules.
  3. +support he got permission to apply great guy low warns staff before
  4. + Support Active Well structured application Friendly person Good luck! -JellyPies
  5. -/+ Support + Low Warns +Active -Question 16 has errors -Application missing poll -Said himself he thinks he doesn't deserve the rank.
  6. +support There was a miss-understanding the previous night when I told him (the same thing Steve just said). After he got the warned, Ronin, Eternity and I helped explain so he understood to make sure it wont happen again. Once again, I apologize the miss-understanding and it was not my intention and I do believe Beatbox should have it removed as he has seemed to work hard on ensuring his record is clean and this was a miss-understanding, the staff member whom warned him feels the same way about the issue.
  7. -/+ Support +Good Application -Have not ever seen you myself on the server +Low Warns