Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. What is your in-game name?:Jackers What is your steam name?:Buggin What is your steam ID?:76561198831570723 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have staffed on Gaminglight Prp (Mod) before and Icefuse MillRP aswell (SnrAdmin) What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) End of 2017/ Start of 2018 (Oldest SS i could find) What date did you make your forums account?April 21, 2018 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://gyazo.com/75886da9ac46fd0342709432814661a6 What rank are you applying for?Tmod Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:Yes Timezone:CST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason I deserve to join the staff team because of my activity and maturity. I would enjoy the responsibility of joining the staff team and I believe I could really benefit the current staff team with my experience. I can help TeamSpeak by dealing with rule-breakers and minges and generally helping with questions that are asked by players. The reason I wanted to join is to make sure everyone is following the rules and overall helping the server . I would be a respectful staff member and follow all rules to a t. I can help one sit at a time. I feel that I should get this spot because I have great leadership skills and I am driven. I will not have any favoritism and would treat all members the same. As for the rules I will not tolerate any rule-breaking and will enforce them. I will not have any disrespect and will be extremely strict on listening to Staff and I will Follow C.O.C How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first off Jailtp them to me and wait for them to either stop screaming or i would gag/mute them. Once they either calm down or are gagged I would tell them that MRDM is not allowed on Gaminglight server and they would receive a 5 day ban ( if I do not have perms to ban I would put in a formal ban request if no Admin+ on) along with a formal warning for MRDM. If they said anything racist or homophobic it would extend their ban as well.
  2. What is your in-game name?:Jackers What is your steam name?:Buggin What is your steam ID?:76561198831570723 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have staffed on Gaminglight Prp (Mod) before and Icefuse MillRP aswell (SnrAdmin) What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) End of 2017/ Start of 2018 (Oldest SS i could find) What date did you make your forums account?April 21, 2018 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://gyazo.com/75886da9ac46fd0342709432814661a6 What rank are you applying for?Tmod Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:Yes Timezone:CST Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason I deserve to join the staff team because of my activity and maturity. I would enjoy the responsibility of joining the staff team and I believe I could really benefit the current staff team with my experience. I can help TeamSpeak by dealing with rule-breakers and minges and generally helping with questions that are asked by players. The reason I wanted to join is to make sure everyone is following the rules and overall helping the server . I would be a respectful staff member and follow all rules to a t. I can help one sit at a time. I feel that I should get this spot because I have great leadership skills and I am driven. I will not have any favoritism and would treat all members the same. As for the rules I will not tolerate any rule-breaking and will enforce them. I will not have any disrespect and will be extremely strict on listening to Staff and I will Follow C.O.C How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first off Jailtp them to me and wait for them to either stop screaming or i would gag/mute them. Once they either calm down or are gagged I would tell them that MRDM is not allowed on Gaminglight server and they would receive a 5 day ban ( if I do not have perms to ban I would put in a formal ban request if no Admin+ on) along with a formal warning for MRDM. If they said anything racist or homophobic it would extend their ban as well.
  3. Your In-game:Jack Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:435652497 The admin's name in-game: Idk it was just this ϟϟ The admin's steam name (If you know it):ϟϟ What warning did you receive: FailRP Fear RP NVFL Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/6c4c2dc4be05ed61d1ddc31860438a4d Why do you think this warn was false: I was getting shot and they were still trying to put me underfear rp and a SNR shot me then someone reported me for it saying that I did not stop moving. Any extra information: I do not remember the staffs name
  4. Your In-game:Jack Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:435652497 The admin's name in-game: Idk it was just this ϟϟ The admin's steam name (If you know it):ϟϟ What warning did you receive: FailRP Fear RP NVFL Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/6c4c2dc4be05ed61d1ddc31860438a4d Why do you think this warn was false: I don't remember this but I would like it off my record Any extra information:
  5. Weird how that happened when all of the UMC members blacklisted them....
  6. +Support - He was held on a roof - did not listen to a admin - I would +report a Admin report
  7. Name: Jack Rank: SSA How Active are you on a 1-10 scale?: 8 Anything else we should know?: I need to be added to the roster
  8. + Support I do not see what rule he broke
  9. +Support clearly shows prop minge I was in the car when this happened and I am pretty sure he was doing this all night and he also was minging with the tank that he created. -SRT LCPL Jack 1S72