Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. +support +funny +kind +good leader +been here longer than most +knows how to take a joke +from what I’ve seen he is a cool guy
  2. Happy Easter everyone miss you guys enjoy the holidays and stay safe my guys enjoy and see you all soon maybe p.s its official I have left GL may come back one day but that maybe a long way a way on to bigger and better (may do a one day return today on 4/4/21 5pm est to say my final goodbye)
  3. Maybe or not depends if I have time Yes the one and only Only if they moved it to a arma server then yeah that has so much potential it’s crazy
  4. Those days are behind me now on to bigger and better it’s better for others to have it I’ve done what I wanted and what was needed You know it
  5. Im not back im only saying hi and now im on twitch streaming random games hello bud nice to see yea again
  6. Hello all GL how is everyone today and is everyone enjoying the new year
  7. Check me Out on Twitch TheJackForce -

8. I agree IF does have ID10 we will be able to see anyone who is clocked and you can’t play mind tricks on a droid
  9. -/+support I’ve never seen you on before that might be cos of time zone but good luck tho!
  10. Well as IF commander he is one of the most able to even be a commander than most command members ive seen Good luck bud! -Commander Iden Versio IF1