Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Dedicated
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. +support, knows what he is doing, amazing app,
  2. -support - needs to be more detailed please put more effort into your application
  3. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Clover 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Nova 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? When I first joined the server my initial goal was to be as mingey as possible, but that all changed when I joined nova, as soon as i got on the roster I felt as if I should take the server more seriously, all thanks to the command team, one of the reasons i want to be a command member is so I can have the same effect on players, through out my time in nova I have made some good friends and i have learned about the responsibilities that the command team entails and I believe I can handle and thrive in that environment and I feel as if I would really enjoy helping the battalion that brought me into the server, with that being said, I want to see it thrive as much as possible meaning I will do whatever it takes to bring up nova activity to keep the battalion alive 4. How much game time do you have on the server? 343 hours according to battlemetrics 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? I believe that a vice commanders main purpose is to be golden standard of a nova trooper that other members look up to, meaning they need to show what it means to be a nova trooper, They do this by managing their troopers and keeping them in line whilst remaining fair and impartial when doing so, another job vice commanders is to retain activity in the battalion they can do this by making the battalion worth staying in, by noticing and rewarding troops for doing well in the battalion, this will let them know they are appreciated within the battalion making them more likely to return, another thing commanders can do for their battalion such as hosting a lot of interesting sims and battalion exclusive missions that make the battalion more interesting and worth wile to stay in, 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : throughout my time in the server I have managed to rise up the nova ranks to the position that I am now, I have gotten here through dedication the the battalion and its members on top of that i have managed to get into the staff team and i have gotten to the rank of moderator, this shows that i take the server seriously and I would try my hardest to improve the battalion wherever possible , as I stated previously before I was quite mingey around the ship, however I believe I have made a change for the better and even when mingey I never recieved any form of warning meaning I can be trusted around the ship and I can be trusted to uphold the server rules and the nova sop 7. How often can you be Online? : i can be on atleast a few hours a day, however due to irl issues that may vary 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : none!
  4. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Clover 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Nova 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have been apart of nova since the first day I joined, I have made a lot of good friends within the battalion with who I have had a lot of good times with with that being said I want to help out the branch as much as I possibly can. After shadowing some of my command members (being their right hand man for a week), I can confidently say that iI understand the responsibility's behind being a vice commander, and I believe that if i get selected I can help make nova a recognisable and respectable battalion on the ship, as well as helping the branches reputation I can also help command team with documentation and any issues that arise , I believe that a a good vice commander can affect the activity of a battalion and I hope that I can make nova one of the most active battalions 4. How much game time do you have on the server? roughly 304 hours total 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a vice commander is to be a model member of the battalion and provide a good example of how troopers should be behaving and acting, vice commanders should also help command team in documentation and managing issues, for example doing roster updates, or dealing with cross regimental conflict in a respectful and polite manner, vice commanders should also be hosting sims and making sure that ncos and officers hit their quota, also i believe that a vice commander should make an effort to be involved in their battalion and its community by making sure that their troopers are engaged and active in the server by hosting activities and events for their troops, an example of this is battalion specific missions or game nights for the troops, In conclusion to put it simply the main purpose for vice commanders should be: supporting command keeping trooper activity up dealing with cross battalion issues helping the batallion grow by coming up with improvements and changes to the branch 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I believe I should be trusted as a vice commander because, I have experience overseeing troops, some examples of this is my time as an officer in nova looking over the ncos and enlisted, and when I was appointed as a nco overseer where i posted updates and reminders to fill out quota while helping any ncos with any questions they had. I also believe with this role because I can provide suggestions and ideas that can really help the battalion grow, and i believe that with the influence the role has I can really help with nova's reputation and relations with other battalions. throughout my time in nova i have seen the battalions reputation improve steadily due to our current command team and our team of ncos and officers shining a good light on the battalion due to the great leadership our command team has brought to the branch and I believe that if added into the command team i could help bring more troops into nova and give nova 7. How often can you be Online? : a few hours a day (3-4) 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None so far!
  5. What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:95321618 What is your current rank? SFC How long have you been in Nova? About a week How will you assist command with this rank? 50-75 I will help command by overseeing and helping new ncos and enlisted troopers get settled into their new roles, I will also make sure they follow SOP, I will also be hosting regular sims and tryouts to recruit new troops and train the ones we currently have by doing this I could help the regiment grow Why do you want to become an Officer?: I want to become an officer so I can help the regiment in more ways then I currently can (keeping people in line with sop and helping out new NCOs) I believe that this rank could potentially allow me to have more opportunities to help the regiment, I also feel like id be able to meet quotas and I feel as if I would enjoy training and trying out troops to get them into the regiment Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? I do not What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? 100 The purpose of an officer is to help manage both NCOS and Enlisted by helping them understand the sop and rules of being in nova, they are also mostly in charge of training and hosting sims for the other troops an officer should also set an example to other members about how they should behave and act around the ship meaning they must take their role and the server seriously even when off job, As a higher rank of nova officers would represent their regiment so they need give nova a good name by remaining respectful to other users and they need to follow the server rules What qualifies you to be an officer? 100-150 Even though I joined the community recently have been a very Active member of the community and I believe I have a firm understanding of the rules and responsibilities of being apart of nova and the responsibilities of being an officer, as an nco I have conducted multiple tryouts and I have recruited multiple people into the regiment, I believe that I would work well as this role because I believe I have the traits required to act in a leadership role, some traits being: good at working in a team, good problem solving, motivated and committed to the server Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? Yes I do