• Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. .Jones.

ANOTHER LOA

INACTIVE jk hope you get on asap -flock
  2. I would be on the job a lot. omega +support sir
  3. Bro seriously First post I said last answer was wrong and you deleted and made another one and I said why did you repost? And you deleted that also. You can’t been just taking feedback and repost it buddy so it’s a -support for now
  4. Name: Flock Rank: SSGT Callsign: 1CT55 What would you love to see C.E.R.T improve on for the future of the department: Hit yo shots and learn how to drive. What are your overall suggestions for the C.E.R.T classes, car dealer, SOP, etc: Remoce the F150,G3 Bearcat,Explorer. Replace with: F150 Raptor,Evo X,Regular Crown Vic that PD has. (Apparently we have a state skin on it lol) Signature: Flock
  5. Boiii you wanna make me put this skin on every car even on state #WeNeedCERTSkins
  6. I understand why you’re leaving for S.W.A.T you can always ride along with me or CERT. Good luck in S.W.A.T men. -Flock
  7. Ingame Name: Flock  SteamID: Rank: STT  Activity: (Active/Semi active/Inactive) Active What do you want to see in state going forward? Why?: A new COL that can cope with the whole branch. Any Suggestions?: Remove some cars here’s a list I have F150,F350,Explorer. Replaced with: 2015 Hell cat, Suburban (DOC Car dealer) Tesla maybe?
  8. .Jones.

My Car Accident

That sucks glad you’re ok.
  9. +support -tbh I think it should raise to 700k highest
  10. Mega -support -I wasted over 5 million on guns -CC will have hard time choosing guns -All jobs will have to be revamped to a gun -This has been denied before