Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Dedicated
  • One Year In
  • One Month Later
  • Week One Done
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Im going to miss you as CMDR! Even though I didn't serve under you, I would have loved to have the chance. Too bad you left before I was re-instated Good luck on your future endeavors!
  2. +/- SUPPORT Questions 13 and 14 need some work, as Q13 you're basically saying the same thing over and over again but with different wording and phrases. Q14 needs to be more fleshed out and described a bit better because that answer is uh.... interesting. Also, no poll and you edited your app (sorry man, I had to ) Overall, I do like you as a person as you are really cool and laid back. I personally do not have a problem with you, and would love to see you as staff. I say that IF this gets denied, hit it again with some better responses and you're sure to get it.
  3. -SUPPORT Overall I feel like the reason you want to be staff doesn't exactly align with what the server is looking for in a staff member. As previously stated, you need to show a LOT of activity prior to applying in the first place as that gives people an idea of who you are and what you're about. Just because you have prior event team experience, doesn't exactly mean you get a free pass back to staff, as new people come and go on the daily. I personally feel like you should play on the server more, talk to people and just play. The response to Q14 (the massRDM question) is a little lackluster in my opinion. It's short and could use some work. No hard feelings, I just feel like you need more time on everything. I'm sure you were a great event team member in the past, and would love to see you back in the future. It's just right now I don't feel like is the best time.
  4. +SUPPORT Respectful Nice Extremely Professional Active Overall a great fit for the position, as I feel like they can handle themselves extremely well in all scenarios. They are the type of person that people can look up to for anything and they are also extremely reliable. Ducky is also amazing with leadership skills and is extremely dedicated to their positions. I feel like they would be an amazing fit for assistant chief!
  5. -SUPPORT Prop minging is prop minging regardless of the scenario at hand unfortunately. Judging on staffs reply, you were asked to not do certain things with the props. To add onto this, your current clip of the evidence is currently set to private which also doesn't help matters in this scenario. Bottom line, if you were asked to stop, and still continued, then the warning is valid. EDIT: To add to this, the comment that Nicc made earlier is in fact in the MOTD:
  6. -SUPPORT Now, I've been away for a very long time, so I don't know this staff member. I want to make that known just in case anything comes up about me siding with staff because I know them. First and foremost, you have to understand the climate with certain things in society today. Some things can't be said now even in a joking manner because someone may take it the wrong way, which in this case I can completely understand. Am I saying that you feel bad? Not at all. But it does state in the MOTD that jokes of that nature are not allowed. As stated before, your ban was initially done for 2 weeks, removed and reinstated for a longer time due to a second opinion from other staff, which is completely allowed btw. Overall the best piece of advice I can give you with this scenario is try not to be hostile (I do get the vibes, no offense) and try to defend yourself in a respectable manner. Worst case, just take some time away and try to work on stuff like that because something that may be a joke to your and your friends, isn't exactly cut out as a joke to everyone else.
  7. -SUPPORT Given the circumstance as to why he said what he said, I don't blame him. Arguments tend to lead to name calling, and from what is being seen, it could have been way worse. As far as punishment, I think a talking to would be a good way to have it handled.
  8. -SUPPORT Not enough forums posts SteamID isn't right Not very well known here Overall, I would say give it a little more time here. When I first applied to staff, I was here for about a month. Get out there a little more, talk to people, interact with departments and stuff of the nature. Not necessarily saying to go draw their attention by like, being a minge, but rather go and just talk to people more. Let people know your ambitions here and what your goals are.
  9. Aye, the fact that someone made a post is awesome. Also, im not stinky.
  10. -SUPPORT You had 83 warnings. I'm pretty sure I remember you actually now that I think about it. Regardless, you had like 50 on PRP and 30 on MilitaryRP You didn't want to change then, what makes us believe you want to change now?
  11. Advertisement is advertisement man It is stated in like, any and all applications that it is denied fully. What makes it worse is the fact that you were ON DUTY and not off. Sits or no sits, it's still not the right thing to do. +SUPPORT
  12. My first 2 GL friends are no longer here lmao. Come to think of it, the first few people I was friends with aren't here anymore. Snar is the only OG friend I got here. 3 years strong my guyyyyyyyyyy
  13. -/+ support for now considering it's one of those grey areas. If it's a staff report, may as well bring this up. Especially if what Soul says is true and they tried to report privately. So, it technically does since it is a staff report.
  14. My favorite quote: "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." But the same nonetheless Anyway, yeah ban seems valid to me.