Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. +Support And here is why Listen we all make mistakes and say things we regret ive done alot of you have done it, He seems truley sorry for his actions and i believe we should give him a second chance.
  2. These are in no specific order Marlon Brando Katy . Any kind of rap or country Star Wars Rogue One,Solo Story,Last Jedi,Force Awakens Pugs Godfather part III The Ending for the Sopranos The Wire(TV Show) Black Ops 4 Tropico 6 Racing Games The Fact that Scheffer and i live about 1 Hour away and he wont let me visit him but that is whatever Whoever the fuck Jojo Siwa is DarkRP Xvideos advertisements. Ifunny Moderators The Facts Of Life (TV Show) New "Green Day" (Band- Anything after The Tres album) Adam Lambert Billie Eillish Whatever the fuck James Charles is Cardi B Bill Cosby China North Korea North Vietnam That Shitty M*A*S*H Spinoff called AFTER MASH TikTok The Entire Year Of 2018 Will Smith saying "Ah thats hot" Whenever Rhenic Resigned (This is the most hated) THE FUCKING DOG JOB FOR SS ON 1944Rp. Thanks for your time. -YaboiCrimzon
  3. MAJOR + SUPPORT CHIKEN was duplicated warns as well as Warns that were never removed. CHIKEN has changed a lot. His attitude changed and he was less mingey when he got accepted into SRT. CHIKEN was trying to get more involved in the community by joining a government department and was trying to better himself. CHIKEN started to yell less. He really cared for the server and tried to change. Although SMT might not see it, I know CHIKEN has changed and has been trying to do everything differently and deserves to be unbanned.
  4. Your In-game: Head Reporter Crimson Your SteamID:STEAM_1:1:118063142 The admin's name in-game: SRT CPL SPECTION 1V05 The admin's steam name (If you know it): What warning did you receive: Camera Spam Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1400380951 Why do you think this warn was false: I was roleplaying as the Head Reporter for the Rockford Gazette and i went to the PD to get some pictures a OFC approached me and told me "You can't do that its illegal" i asked Loli Ruinz if it was he said i could do that. I kept doing and the OFC arrested me and i called a Admin where spection showed up at the Time Niko a EMS came in and started spamming the camera and Spection thought it was me HOW COULD IT BE ME IF I WAS CUFFED SPECTION! Niko even admitted to it and spection flew away
  5. I had no idea this happened and i am very sorry.
  6. I'm writing this without the consent of the Leader. I want to apologize to anyone mostly the staff i'm a High ranking member in the PD gang and i want to formally apologize we do not want to come off as a minge gang we don't want to be the next Yukis we want to simply have fun on the server we will control any of our actions that may seem mingey in any form one of our SIC has minor Anger Issues. which we try to control when we get angry, But we all get angry at video games im sorry to the PD,CERT,SWAT,FBI,NSA and the staff team for are harsh words and actions. -PD Moderator Crimson
  7. Chain Of Command Leader: BrycePD Second In Command BigJohnnyPD,WatermelonPUG Senior Member: CrimsonPD -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INCOMING TRANSMISSION --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello we are looking for highly trained indivdual to join are elite organization we started early 2017 and we are starting to thrive on the server if you want a chance at becoming a big league in the PD gang we highly advise you to click on the link below you won't regret, Remember many will apply but only a few will get accepted. Don't wait take the oppurtunity to rise up against the Police and CERT and become the best of the best. You will not regret it https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HgIKj158inabt1H1wO1kXQlEcI4E3Gt9d4p3axc5G68/edit ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END TRANSMISSION-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  8. About a week or two ago i made my resignation to Gaminglight as i was grounded and would not be active i was very upset that day and made a very stupid and immature resignation which got me banned for the forums i understand i will get hate for this but im doing this to say something for all T-Mods value your position as a Staff Member be better then the person you where yesterday and never make a stupid mistake like i did being staff comes with a lot of maturity and responsibility and i blew all of that do not end up like me strive to be better and greater. Being staff is a rare opportunity that takes Patient and time and I should of been more mature and well thought out before posting my resgination im sorry to Alsher and Snar for being a immature staff member. but i shall thank them for giving me a second chance for the community thank you for your time -Crimson
  9. Karsk Its a type of cocktail from Norway i enjoy it sucks i have to make it on my own tho
  10. They did the same thing to the Resistance and when i reported RDM Asuna said i "Assumed her gender" and fame said "Well people have there own kind of disrespect" This is uncalled for and needs to stop.