Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. You see the thing here is we try our best to deliver our constructive criticism to this community but if we step too far out of line in which we feel needs to be changed or is unjust will automatically be categorized as disrespect. For instance, if one talks bad about a server that being SWRP against PRP or vice versa, no one would care. But if someone would take shots on a server in which the SMT/Owner feel strong for the person who tried their best and worked their ass off for the community, they would be shunned and put down. I understand if you feel or take that as disrespect but at least handle it in a better manner rather than just straight taking shots at that person. Another thing I think that is being taken away from us is our right to Freedom of Speech. Now don't get me wrong disrespect regarding just being "blatant" or "talking shit" is a punishable offense which I understand that. However, if one feels inclined to speak up for what they think is wrong in their different matter which isn't disrespectful at all, they are shunned for it is completely ridiculous. I'm sorry, but that is just one of the problems that I have with this. I am going to be 100% truthful about this for this is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
  2. FALSE, I purchased the Demotion Package