Phamel321

• Last visited

About Phamel321

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Phamel321's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Dedicated
  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Rank You are Applying For: Captain In-Game Name: Phamel SteamID: Current Rank: Lt How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks What timezone are you in?: Central Standard Time, 2 hours behind Eastern Standard time currently with daylight savings How many Warns do you have?: 7 Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Hello and thank you for taking the time to review and look over my Captain application, I am Lt Phamel and have been at my current rank for the minimum 3 weeks but just for myself I felt I wanted to go four weeks before I applied for Captain to attain more knowledge and skills within PD low command to further show my dedication and skills to my fellow command, high command and subordinates. My time as Lt I have been in a many situations from bad to great! I have had to deal with hard situations which required me to be Stern, fair and also teach all in one go, I was and will always be fair in decision making, Professional in times of need and a friend when things are good. I have a great understanding of our SOP and use it when necessary to teach the lower ranks how to play the game and have fun doing it! I often find myself just giving simple reminders of SOP and that often does the job! I do understand my Low command duties and have been proactive and not afraid to ask for help when I do not know something or having troubles. I have taken more time to join other parts of this community to learn from others and really be apart of this community, I have always been with USMS since becoming active here and have made it to Marshal Administrator(MA) Low command and will continue to participate with them. I have joined a Tactical Department recently to attain tac skills for myself and its been a great decision for me Delta Force has been great for me. I have also gone and joined a Family just for myself so I can really be apart of the community and so far its all going great! I really enjoy spending my time on Gaminglight! I believe I can use my new Position to further our community for the better by showing our supervisors the proper way to handle certain situations and also continue watching over Enlisted members. Thank you again for your Comments and Consideration You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes
  2. +Support Working along side with him in USMS command I can say he will be a good choice for PD command
  3. Rank You are Applying For: LT In-Game Name: Phamel SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46016881 Current Rank: SM How long have you been in your current rank?: Definitely the minimum but I would say a month or 2 What timezone are you in?: CST How many Warns do you have?: 7 warns Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Well I have been playing GL on and off for a while now and slowly progressing up the ranks to SM now and I have been active since getting SM, I have been a trial mod before hand, I am active in USMS as low command and recently Ive though about applying for low command in the PD because I want to take that step and do more with the time on my hands and lately I feel like I have been putting in the time and work to deserve a shot with low command PD to aid this department with my knowledge, maturity and skills. Having time as USMS low command doing some of the admin work and hosting meetings and training days really gave me the boost I needed to actually come and apply and try out. My time spent as a supervisor has been great I do enjoy training new cadets because I can give them the tools to succeed and being a supervisor I was the first friendly voice they would hear while being trained and I made sure they would be good officers after I trained them, also enjoyed taking them out on ride alongs and seeing the diverseness in each one, I would like to keep doing this but on a higher level as PD Low command! Thank you for your consideration. You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes
  4. Name: Phamel Rank: Associate Deputy Administrator Activity 1-10 (be honest): 5-10
  5. Name:Phamel Rank:SVSA/Heavy Command Sergeant Major Activity 1-10 (be honest): 2, I work out of town for two weeks at a time and a week off so during my time off ill be on and game out but Im not bringing my computer to camp
  6. Phamel AGT 5 ^^^ Just work full time on the road I usually get 2-3 days off a week to game
  7. So after my whole reply to the post with what information you gave me at the time of our TS talk about the only reason you were at the wedding was for a "suspected" kidnapping of the bride by the groom (right or was it just a regular kidnapping) now you were withholding information and edited your post to include other reasons why you were at the wedding while on duty, just seems like you don't have a clear reason as to why you were there since you have been withholding information or keeping it locked away as to not show your full side of the story. I say nothing should be done if you aren't fully willing to co operate and tell your side of the story without adding in information which could be true or false just to get a warn in server for something that is now clearly going above and beyond now at this point. I have truthfully replied my story and now its become you clearing your name as to why you were at the wedding while on duty. There was many witnesses who could testify as to your exact actions at the wedding like Spoon UMC or many others ( I just mention Spoon because he has also supported the claim and knows what is happening). Now as to being AFK on the job yes that is one reason for being demoted off the job and its not the only reason for a demotion off the job and we all know that to be true.
  8. I was on USMS Investigating wanted players and I had noticed one of the "guests" at the "wedding". My first sighting of terry on duty as a police official at the "wedding" when it was originally being hosted at the waters edge near DOC, say 5-10 minutes goes by so I am trying to get a hold of back up to apprehend the suspect when I am returning to the beach its all gone... so I leave it and just continue patrolling until I hear its moved to suburbs, its now been like 10-15 mins since he has been at the event partaking in it as the "father of the bride"(ill explain later) I see my suspect still at the wedding so I am able to now take him into custody and drive him to jail, time passed is now 20min since terry has been attending the wedding. I return to just see what he is exactly doing just to verify he is not doing any police work and my results turn up he is fully attending the wedding while on duty and telling that CPL in the video to leave and go back on patrol and at that point I call for the vote to demote as its been a good 25 to 30 mins (enlisted can only be afk for like 5 mins) that he was not done any "police work" and it passes so I now hop OFF DUTY and become a civilian to check it out...I arrive and Amie R the "Bride" and I quote from her "where is Tayson he was gonna be the father" now to further show that he was in fact attending the wedding Spoon UMC was there and saw him the whole time when I talked with my USMS command because he went straight to them and reported me to them asking for punishment and demotion. From this point we have spoken in TS me and him along with Slasher. He stated he just wanted to talk so I talked until things started turning ugly and he was threatening player reports as such and demotions in all departments, also making sure he knew I knew was a "COLONEL" so I just had to end the talking and tell him to make a player report because nothing could be resolved. Knowing he probably recorded the whole wedding and is only releasing this "clip" which only shows him being demoted shows he doesn't want anyone to know he was attending the wedding while on duty as a police official. I only got on the server 10-20mins after it had originally attempted to start at the water so I would assume he was there for that time too Also during our chat in TS with Slasher he was saying something about him doing an investigation about a kidnapping. I looked into it a little and I could not find any person actually at the "wedding" had been kidnapped so I just kind of figured he was bluffing trying to cover up him attending it for "RP reasons" which is the reason he originally stated in our short TS chat as to why he was attending. but there is proper protocol for kidnappings so that's why I figured he was making it up to cover for himself and have slashers decision altered or just blatantly bluffing. High command of USMS talked with me to get my side of the story and it was resolved in our department as I could have taken it to high command to investigate and no verbal or punishment was given as USMS high command stated "Tayson is really mad about this situation" Im happy to explain my situation again in a controlled environment or a sit down with him and other staff members but in the beginning his tension was to high to attempt to speak clearly and calmly to resolve anything or figure out exactly why I toke actions. Would just like to point out this +support should be nulled due to the fact every situation has two sides and my side was not heard from the public until now
  9. Steam Name: TiddyInspector Ingame Name:Phamel SteamID:STEAM_0:1:46016881 Ban Length:1 week Admin that Banned you: console https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gk1h0KyLRO0p1xApJbovOhn9s7QxT96a/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vi42L4GZVIBTW_HjHxeN0gWdczs5I9DV/view?usp=sharing Just me advising a user of the foul language used over his voice chat in game. I started typing to him so he knew I was just letting him know the rules around homophobia and such and I gave him the benefit of the doubt he didnt know what he said which was bad cause when I typed you cant use the "F word" he referred to it as "cussing" and from there I tried to explain in detail what he said. very hand to explain a word without actually showing him what in fact they did wrong. The player later said before I was auto banned he finally understood what he said was wrong acknowledging his wrong doing. Just trying to keep the peace and give someone the benefit of the doubt today cause he did seem apologetic afterwards.
  10. +1 Been with this guy since we were both starting out as SNRs which grew to LCPL and CPL, then it became EVENT team which was very recently..the last teamspeak interviews for EVT and we both made it! just a good head on this dude and a very fun and enjoyable time on the server when you are gaming with him. I see him on the server everytime I am on as well so very active! Goodluck Shadey!