GFN Revan's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. since when did this new rule come in when i played you could i wish i knew this i would of appealed earlier
  2. ohhhh really when i played they were well im sorry then im getting a fat denied then is their anyway i can get unbanned then i went threw the ban list and for stuff i did it was a month and stuff but i just wanna know is their anyway i can get unbanned? because i dont play milrp no more i also looked at someone else's ban appeal recently and it was perma and it was a year and they were accepted?
  3. Steam Name: zach from da ville im a vip on the server Ingame Name: Don't remember its been a year SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104929525 Ban Length: perm i got banned on sunday june 9th i wanna see if it can be fully gone and i can play or if it can be shortend Admin that Banned you: LT willy Reason for Ban: raiding pd mass rdm failrp ltap nitrp ardm player diss and staff diss Dispute: i know what i have done is wrong but i did not know you couldn't raid pd and that's how i got the mass rdm and stuff and the player diss and staff diss was back and forth they were calling me a retard and i called them fags ive been playing since valk and everything and i really do apologize its been over a year now i was having a bad day but its no reason i should of done this i was a cpt for the PD and i was really good on the server it was just this one day i hope i can be unbanned and i can rp i wanted to wait a year because it felt good i am now 16 and i feel i am more mature