Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. +Support Waltan has done nothing but try to make 501st as good as it can be. He always advises the enlisted and NCOs to not be minges and is a good role model. I believe he should be vice commander; he's earned it. Also, shouldn't 501st members be the ones whose opinions matter more, since we're directly affected by this promotion and always interact with him? I don't get the argument of the +supports being only 501st as biased?? We as a battalion SHOULD like our potential new vice commander, but that's just my opinion.
  2. Hello GL, my name is Maj Sky on here but ingame I'm known as SZ 104th LTC Sky. I like to talk to people on Teamspeak (don't be afraid to talk to me if you ever see me). If you someone ever wants to play CSGO I'm always up for it as long as you're higher than Gold Nova 2 xd That's about it, see ya guys.
  3. In-Game Name: Sky Steam Name: {GL} Sky SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82046784 Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Moderator. How often are you on TeamSpeak? 3-4 hours every single day, and if I can't I'll be on atleast 1 hour a day. Do you have a working quality mic? Yes. What timezone are you in? Eastern Time Zone Why would you want to join our Support team? I would want to join the staff team because I'm very active on our teamspeak, and with that activity people can be helped very quickly and that's what most people want. Are you a friendly person that can uphold the reputation of our Support team? Yes I'm a very friendly person, I like talking to people a lot and introducing myself to new people. I've been nothing but nice to every single person I've met on the Teamspeak. How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: I go to the support channel, and introduce myself and ask what is the problem and I'll help them in anyway I can.
  4. congrats on the number of posts my man :D
  5. Hi welcome to the community hope you enjoy your stay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)