Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. ARU CHIEF SUPT NATHAN S15 MAJOR +support - active -mature - has been a senior admin for years - great app - JMT material - deserves it - nice - wants to generally help the community words can not describe my support MAKE THIS GUY A SUPER ADMIN!!!!
  2. Us as pd should be able to jail people for longer instead of putting people in jail and by the time you have even walked out the prison they have been released.
  3. Name: Nathan SteamID:STEAM_0:0:214814754 Current rank: Serjeant Major How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month Rank Wanted: LT How many warns do you have? 0 Do you have a Working mic? Yes I do Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N?A Why should you be promoted? : Dear who may it May concern This is my Application for LT now you may ask why you think, I deserve LT . I have been apart of this community now and have always been involved with PD and ARU which I enjoy throughly. Id like to say that I'm active by coming onto the server everyday aslong as im not on camp also The skills I would say I could bring is an open mindset to being a low command member willing to help out at every opportunity I have. Now as many people know I have always said That I wouldn't like to go past Serjeant Major however, I like to aspire for things and show my knowledge and help other and I think that becoming a LT would open a lot of doors for myself from helping a new Recruit to helping the more higher ranks with any admin tasks that they have or need help with. I also believe and like to think that I'm fair, but stern person when it comes to situations and will help people at the earliest opportunity. I also like to think that I'm respected on the most part by others because of this. I also like to stick to the thinking of hearts and minds and that my greatest weapon is my communication skills as being a police officer requires communication at the most part to try and defuse situations. My Qualification's have been stated below and If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask or contact me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope it helps with you're decision. yours faithfully Nathan You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes I do agree.
  4. ohhhhh crap I thought u could be a msgt aswell ma bad in that case I shall with draw my app
  5. Your In-Game Name: ARU MSGT NATHAN TRJ2 Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21481475 Staff member's In-Game Name: Max Thomas What did they do? He said to me that he was going to warn me for Fail RP for detaining someone for robbery of a vehicle even though I had another Admin present for him to here this also recently I have noticed he has been using his Admin in an abusive by using his physgun when someone goes to carjack him. Evidence (REQUIRED): What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Honestly from an Admin I think he should know the rules and not break them and also should not have an biased opinion so I think he's gone too far so I think he should be demoted until he gets mentored on how to be a respectful admin.