zmiller612's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. In-Game Name- Zack Rank- Paramedic Callsign- PA-2 Why You like EMS- Because I like helping people. What Could Make EMS Better- N/A
  2. +support VERY active mature great application very professional Note: This is not the same Niko that people think he is, he joined after the Niko that was a minge and is a very good person. I think he would make a great addition to staff.
  3. + Support + Active + Professional + Hard working
  4. Name: Zack Rank: Paramedic How Active Do You Think You Are (Be Honest): Not very active, Have not had time to play since I also play other games with people and have to help out around my house. Why Do You Want To Stay In EMS?: It's very fun and I like helping people. What Could Change In EMS?: Promotions should be based on activity and how hard you work not just because you happen to see someone on while you were on duty and decided to promote, I've seen less active people get promoted before other way more active and hard working people.
  5. Your In-game name: Zack Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4913032 The admin's name in-game: Silver, Harry Johnson, LT Phoenix What warning(s) did you receive: RDM , Cussing in OOC, Basing in PD, Heinsen Evidence of the warn(s) (REQUIRED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nmBVI79ONHDFFhXvL_yMftJo5fYaqrr4/view?usp=sharing Why do you think this warn was false: I don't remember exactly what happened since it was 5 years ago and 3 years ago for the others. But I don't think I should be judged for the stupid things I did when I was a stupid little kid. I was also told that since these are over a year old and I have not gotten a warning in at least 3 months they would be removed. Any extra information: There are duplicates for the same warn. Thank you for your time, Zack