• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. scup

Mike/Vlad LOA

Name: Mike/Vlad Rank: SNR SA LOA Time: starting from today and end` s after newyear Reason (Private if needed): going to hawaii.
  2. Before Demotion. For some reason, i got demoted back to PA for Mass Inactivity. i dont think thats right. Name: FBI SNR SA Mike KGB48 I have been on FBI 3 Days a week, Playing for 2-4 Hours for the last 6 Months. Rank: SNR SA I Would like to get my SNR SA rank Back if possible. i think that the demotion was a mistake. ----------------------------------------------------------- After Demotion. Name: FBI PA Mike -Mike/vlad Rank: PA
  3. Steam Name: [GL]scup Ingame Name: Vlad/Tommey SteamID:STEAM_1:0:95605304 Ban Length: Perm. Admin that Banned you: Unknown. Reason for Ban: Personating Valkyrie In TS. Dispute: am very sorry for personating mr valk. i did not try to make any form of harm. it was meant to be a joke.. it will never happen again. i promise. please give me a second chance. i understand that i ****ed up.
  4. are bitminers legal or illegal?
  5. ^ nobody use weed anymore because bitminers is back..
  6. Me And my boy`s in Fbi think that Bitminers need to be illegal again. its like players are just using bitminers to earn monney and we in the FBI dont have anything illegal to bust/raid the for.. -FBI SNRSA Tommey