Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. After my discord getting hacked I don’t know how I feel about going back onto my PC. I don’t really know if I’ll ever be back on, I probably will at some point but it wouldn’t be for a while. I bid ya’ll fair well for now. May you all have prosperous lives. This is my time to be promoted to citizen (It’s an inside joke lol). Zeeptin - I’ve only ever talked to once or twice I think. But regardless it was nice to talk with you. You seem like a very chill person. Thanks for making this community, because without it I would have never met most of, if not all of the people I know today. Myandabeast - Man it’s been forever since I’ve seen you. You’re like one of the first people I remember. I hope your doing ok. I remember when we used to run around on crim. I also remember when you first got trial moderator lol. @gamikzone - I remember when I came back originally to FBI and you were the Directory. I really appreciate you letting me come back as a SAIC. I mean if it wasn’t for you I probably would have never been a Chief of Staff. I’m still sorry about that one time when you asked me why I was in FBI wether it was for the rank, or for actually helping the department. @Phil - You were only director for a little bit when I came back into FBI but it was nice to have you. Congratulations on your staff promotion! Keep it real. @Drippy and @Tactical - I really only met you guys through hanging with Phil, but it was nice to meet you guys. @Jimmy James - Man what a guy. We had such good times. I remember before you were even staff, and look at you now Manager for PRP. I remember when we were both COS’s. You were always a hard worker for the server and I’m glad you got FBI Director, and now Manager. Keep up the great work. @Alex Raddish - “We respect the police and what they do for the community ya know.” God what a great time I had fucking around on Bloods or Crips with you. Even before that you were always chill for the most part lol. @Lime King - Congrats on Director bro. I really wish it didn’t have to come to this because I would have loved to play more WOT with ya. Good luck bro! Gray - You know who you are. I haven’t seen you since I departed FBI when Jimmy became Director. You were one hell of a role player. I don’t know if you will ever see this but I hope you’re doing well, and I wish the beat for ya. I don’t know if you have a forums account, or else I’d tag ya. There are definitely people I’m missing. To those people I’m glad I got to meet ya’ll and spend time with ya. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. If I remember who ya’ll are I’ll add to this post when I get that chance. If you were someone I missed be sure to comment. To everyone else that I’ve really only seen around or have not formally met me. I hope I left a positive impact on your guys. Best of luck to ya’ll too. Well anyway this is goodbye for a while. Have a good one.
  2. MY DISCORAD ACCOUNT GOT HACKED DON'T ACCEPT ANYTHING FROM ME AT THIS TIME, AND PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM ANY GL DISCORD SERVERS My account name is Ziege#4664 btw, unless it was changed.
  3. Name: Ziege Rank and Call Sign: Chief Of Staff, RA6 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112623923 Date: 01/03/2022 How active are you? (Scale 1-10 with 1 being the lowest): 9
  4. Sorry ladies' but I'm already the Brides maid!
  5. Yea, I'm kind of not happy with how things are rn and I just don't have the motivation to play on PoliceRP anymore, I mean maybe one day I'll join back, but I just don't know rn.
  6. Your in game name: Ziege Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112623923 The player's in game name: France Diamond The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:39412833 What did the player do: LTAP/Cop Bait Evidence (required): What do you believe should happen to the player: Warning for Cop Bait, and LTAP Any extra information: He dropped the gun he had, and put it into his inventory when I ran over to him.
  7. Ũ̴̢͎̱̱͚͔̇̈́́̍̒͘͝ ̴͎̩̖̞̟̺̪̳͙̑͊͊̆̈́̀́͋̇̾̃̊̕Ẅ̷̮̯͓̹͓͚̥̙́͊͊̓̄̃̈́͌̏͌̈́͘͝͠ ̸̡̜̙̜̻͈͙̠͉̯̺̤͇̜̟̹͊̿͒̃͐̇̂́̈́̒̏͂͘Ư̴̟̣̬̥͖̭͚̩̳͕̗͇͚̽̃̽̊̒̕͜͜
  8. Your in game name: Ziege/CPL Ziege 1D68 Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112623923 The player's in game name: TEO Jerry LLI4 TEO Wesely LLI4 TEO Tobby LLI4 The player's steam ID (required): Jerry's ID: STEAM_0:0:85694032 Wesley's ID: STEAM_0:1:223376792 Tobby's ID: STEAM_0:1:174946833 What did the player do: All three where using the ghosted blocks from the spawn menu, and using it to push themselves and other player off the roof of hospital. And when ever the blocks would be thrown into the ground the world would shake. Evidence (required): What do you believe should happen to the player: Perhaps a warn and or ban for a couple of hours. Any extra information: When I got onto the roof I asked them to stop... they didn't at the time. During the time they were doing this there were no staff on at all. Tobby was nice enough to apologize after I was pushed off.
  9. A much as I don't want to... I will be resigning. I've had a fun time on this server. Since 2017 I've been on this server, loving every minute. Since December 28, 2018 I've been Chief of Staff and I've loved every minute of that too. I'm not really good at these NGL. I will still be on the server every once and a while. I'm resigning due to the fact that I'm currently not motivated to play, along side the fact that I'm going through the fire academy soon, and then hopefully the Air Force. I guess I'll talk about people that have made an impact or that i just liked knowing. Gamikzone - He's been really nice, and he's helped me through my journey an FBI Command. Jimmy James - Always been there for me if I needed anything, and hes done lots to help FBI Yobo - Great knowing you man, I haven't got to know you that much but maybe I will. Ronin - Haven't really talked to you either but great to know. Freeze - Great SWAT commander, Haven't really talked to you much either but you seem chill. Colesoft - One of my first GL friends, and great to know, Myan - Best SWAT commander, also another one of my first friends on GL. The people that I can't think of rn - Love all of you guys thanks. and FBI in general - Thanks for being on FBI and those that I got to know in FBI.
  10. To keep things short and simple, I just haven't had the motivation to play on GL lately, and I'm not going to have the time too for a while. Soon I will be starting the fire academy to become a firefighter, and I'm currently talking with a U.S Air Force recruiter about joining the Air Force. Thank you for letting me be apart of EMS, and for being great people. I hope to someday come back to EMS, and help out again. Best Regards, EMT LPara Ziege LPA-2
  11. Thank you for everything that you have done FBI Directory Gamikzone RA1, I'm happy that you got to complete your goals in FBI, although I'm sad to see you go. I'm thankful for everything thing you've done, and I'm thankful for you letting become a command member in FBI. Without your leadership I don't think I would have been able to be at my current position. I'm sorry for any times that I may have made you upset or frustrated with me. I'm also sorry that my activity has been declining since I first came back to FBI, and joined FBI command (Due to School, Work, Fire Dept. and now my possible enrollment into the Fire Academy, and then into the U.S Air Force). I have learned a lot in this journey with you as my leader, and I hope I can share that knowledge with the rest of the people I meet. I also thank you for giving me the chance to become an FBI command member, along with other command members such as Cole, Jeffe, and Jake Croft (and Chupi Brandon XD). I with you the best of luck with your current path on SCPRP, and I hope to still see you around on PoliceRP. Best Regards, FBI COS Ziege RA3
  12. Name: Ziege Rank: Lead Paramedic How active are you: Active Why should you remain a part of EMS department: I like to be able to assist pedestrians along with government. I am good with response time, and I'm fairly good with radio commands. What changes would you like to see: More vehicle options, but the main thing I would like it the ability to be trained for a certain vehicle (i.e Being trained to be able to use the MCU)