haydeng30

• Last visited

About haydeng30

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

haydeng30's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. .What is your in-game name?: imthemuffinman 2. What is your steam name?: Haydeng30 3. What is your steam ID?: steam_o:1:182539695 4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i have staffed on darkrp server. i was a head admin but i came across gaming light police rp. so i tried that out. so i am looking for a sever to be a administrator on police RP and this server is great. 5 What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly). i estimate about last year at 2:06 pm september 7th. 6. What date did you make your forums account?i estimate about last year october 6th 7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user 8. How many warns do you have on the server? i estmaite around 2 havent got in much trouble and my brother used to play on same computer so warns for me about 2 but for my brother like probably 12. 9. Have you donated? no 10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod 11. Have you read the staff guidelines YES 12. Timezone: central stander time 13..Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A 14.Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason why i'm applying for staff the reason is i want to be an admin i have always wanted to be one and help people and to be recognized as a good admin not some admin that doesn't do his or her job i have read the staff handbook i have read the staff guidelines i would never curse or disobey a higher rank or even a low rank or disrespect them i would go to people that need help on the server and try to assist them in any way possible even with other admins i will try to help in anyway possible and i will do any orders i am given by higher ranks then me. i will try to make the server better in any way possible i will attend meetings i wont be late i will respect all admins and players on the server. i will be a great admin i will not disprect any one even if it is someone has done something really really wrong then i would call a higher rank to sort it out i would never waste a SuperAdmin+ time please give it some thought to have me on your amazing sever. 15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would cage them and ask them to calm down and if they don't i'll gag them if the still don't listen i will call to a higher rank admin to see what we should do with him or her if none are one and they keep doing a 6hr ban or if they get enough warnings .
  2. Staff Application Format What is your in-game name?: noclip What is your steam name?: haydeng30 What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:33619709 Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i had head staff on my friends sever and he said i was one of the best staff he had ever had What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2016 dec 27 What date did you make your forums account? 2016 dec 27 Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user. How many warns do you have on the server? i don't know. Have you donated? no i have not but i will. What rank are you applying for? trail modrater Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Timezone: some of it but i will be sure to read the rest. Permission (Admin+ need this): Required to be Administration job to use any staffing powers or administrate a sitWith the exception of warning for obvious rule infractions that do not require a sit Intentional RDM / RDA NLR)There to help out lower ranks if they need itTrusted member of staffWhy do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) i would be a very nice trail mod and when i get promoted when i get more perms i will even better i will calm people down if they are getting mad i will be nice calm and the best trail mod you ever accepted. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge and if he wont calm down after i tell him to. he will get 4 day ban.