Enthusiast (6/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. you said to me and i quote somewhat "i dont play garrys mod anymore"
  2. Man Id kill for that story now, such a laugh The Tom i knew was caring funny and a good player and staff member, something must have ticked to make you act out like this as i have never known you to do this before for that reason +SUPPORT People -supporting this, you say this isnt the way to change to prove he has changed... the only way he can prove to us that he has changed is if he gets a second chance to show us ingame that he has changed
  3. In-Game Name: Aaron H Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220764164 Rank: SA Length of LOA (Time must be Specified): 1 and a half week starting saturday Reason for LOA (if private that is fine): Holiday
  4. +/- + yobos attatude reccently has been Disgusting he was rude to myself and 2 other players today - evidance is Borderline would need to see the full convo
  5. +Support - Good Staff - Good Attitude - Got experience was staff/support before - knows how to deal with different situations - Good App Good Luck
  6. Your In-game: Aaron Hotcher Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220764164 The admin's name in-game: ARU Commissioner Valkyrie S19 The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A What warning did you receive: 21 Warns - Cleared Valk - False Warn Removal Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://prnt.sc/o8gcvj Why do you think this warn was false: Old Warns Any extra information: N/A
  7. Name: Aaron Hotcher Rank and Call Sign: KGB35 Senior Special Agent Date: 28.04.19 How active are you? (be honest please): Eh im active Edited April 18 by Teh_Gat
  8. I waited as i have been busy and i have looked overmy warns and those ones that look false ill appeal i diddent realise it was that long sorry i was very busy
  9. Ill check when im at home its props 2 and a half weeks ill have to check
  10. there cloased the apps @nolan corrrctcorrrct?
  11. Naby i never did that? i havent taken anyone away from gl
  12. ok just confirm that with smt but im fully +support now
  13. -support tho In TS it sais you have a PERM staff restriction given by valk my advice is go appeal it and then re upload this