Rick Sanchez

• Last visited

• Days Won

Rick Sanchez last won the day on February 24 2020

Rick Sanchez had the most liked content!

About Rick Sanchez

• Birthday 03/22/2000

Recent Profile Visitors

2,038 profile views

Rick Sanchez's Achievements

Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. + Support Cammy has been on gaminglight for years, everyone knows who he is. You may not know him like I do, but you most likely would have atleast heard of him. If anything he is over qualified for Trial mod and should be given Mod straight away. Respected, Respectful, knows the rules, Mature, and just deserves it.
  2. This does nothing but look bad for him..
  3. Name: Sanchez Rank: Major How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) (Since coming off my LOA) 8 How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 5 If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? I took a pretty long LOA during August for personal reasons and the fact I was working 13 hour shifts every single day so I was completely shattered 90% of the time. So this may have had people think I was inactive. However, state means a lot to me and I do want to keep my Rank
  4. Department hopping is not allowed
  5. +Support He is already banned for 4 weeks, But extensions is clearly needed
  6. As everyone else has pointed out, you are probably applying for IMPRP However, I would improve this application greatly before trying again. It clearly has had little to no effort put into it
  7. Pretty sure 90% of people think we are the same person because of the steam name thing. Anyway, +Support!
  8. Hi, I understand the confusion on this, the rule isn't very clear, but the way it has/is interpreted is that the 'MAY Handcuff you' part means that they are entitled to a free handcuff of you and you cannot run. Hopefully this post can lead to a clarification on the MOTD +/- Support