Gamersquadman

• Last visited

• Days Won

Gamersquadman last won the day on September 4 2021

Gamersquadman had the most liked content!

About Gamersquadman

Recent Profile Visitors

2,279 profile views

Gamersquadman's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. why tho it wouldnt be OP but for the cuffs tho I understand but a cracker doesnt change that much
  2. What are you suggesting? - The Dclass LVL 100 Should get a pro keycard cracker How would this change better the server? - This would change the server for the better because its very hard to get the job and it got its cuffs removed. The class right now is not on par with the other LVL 100 jobs. Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - it would make it easier for Dclass to escape/breach SCPs which could hurt MTF Who would this change mostly benefit? - Dclass Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A
  3. Stop stealing my spot light nerd Welcome to retirement minge
  4. I have not had the will to get on the server, so that is my I am making this. I will be resigning. But I hope you all have a great time and I will still be around (Maybe like on D class or something). I have had a lot less time for the server with football (The American/good one) and school starting. I'm glad to see how E11 has become an amazing branch and hope it continues in my absence. I will not be making a list of people, as a year worth of people is too much to write, and I would not include everyone. I hope all of you have a good life, but for now my chapter on SCPRP is over.
  5. +Support If the ethereal is removed from the QM then this would be a great help, but the auger is a good price because the only other way to get the gun is to get on the Nu7 Job (I forgot the name) which if someone likes it then they will join Nu7
  6. +Support This hurts alpha unit and SCP's a lot SCP's get RC'D way faster with this Which means less code reds Which means less alpha units When alpha unit was first made people wanted it to be rare to see because of the micro but now it does not matter SCP becomes unplayable when the amount of ethereal increases If it did not matter that People could get a ethereal on orange then why cant alpha unit go on site on orange In the end QM having the ethereal hurts SCP's because they get RC'D so fast why play on them and E11 as a whole as E11 can not enter as often.
  7. I think the reason this was happening was because medical could not spawn in the charges and had to pay 2K to buy them
  8. +Support The admin who warned him +supported and two damage is nothing epically for medical
  9. -Support -CI should not be able to build inside site because the whole point of a raid is to keep on the move so MTF does not catch up. -Also the whole point of a onsite is to get in out and out stealthily, but with this it makes it way easier just to run and gun like a normal raid and then just bunker down. - Also CI already get a choke point in most CC's that MTF has to funnel through.