Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. + Support I would say reduce it not get rid of it completely, echo can be kinda cool at times.
  2. + Support Would be a cool addition to the server, also making life a little easier so you don't fly off the edge every so often.
  3. (+/-) Support Jailer is being added so i don't really see a reason. Would be a cool thing to have though.
  4. + Support (Not a perma ban because he doesn't meet requirements for a perm). But i think some sort of punishment is valid, due to the fact i have to constantly make him stop breaking rules. An example was during the Gaminglights got talent event, i had to pull him aside and make him stop minging during the event multiple times, and simply ignored me when i asked him to stop. But that's just one example. He knows the server rules but he just doesn't make the effort to follow them.
  5. + Support -Knows the rules -Active -Prior staff
  6. Wump

Wump's Old Warn

Your In-game: Wump Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:188178723 The admin's name in-game: Logan The admin's steam name (If you know it): Nope What warning did you receive: Taser Rush Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/071b511fafa763ccf1a524e879e8b700 Why do you think this warn was false: I don't think this warn is false, because back in 2018 i had just became an OFC, and i didn't really understand what taser rushing is, so apparently i did it and got warned for it. But this warn is a whole year old and i believe it should get removed because of the age of the warn. Obviously i know what taser rushing is now, and i have read the motd multiple times. I haven't even come close to making this mistake again, and it won't happen again. Any extra information: The date for the warn was August 26th 2018
  7. + Support MOST DEFINITELY. An amazing player to have apart of this community!!!!
  8. Wump

Old Warn

When I do that it says I have 0 for some reason
  9. Wump

Old Warn

It was a while ago like i said, it was something along the lines of "Would you like to join the staff team? Well /pm Wump and i will get you started!" Then people started asking me for staff and they got mad, which i can understand, but it was on a timer that i later removed because of this incident.
  10. Wump

Old Warn

Your In-game: Wump Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:188178723 The admin's name in-game: Ghostly The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know his steam name. What warning did you receive: Impersonating Staff Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1800436341 Why do you think this warn was false: I feel this warn is false because if any of you have ever been staff on IceFuse in the past, they make you join recruitment at a certain staff rank, in recruitment you have to put a recruitment bind out literally every couple of minutes, i was really bad at this because i couldn't remember to press my bind. So they had me set up some kind of bind timer where this would go off every 5 or so minutes. And if i didn't do this, it meant i get a strike, and removal from the recruitment team means you get bumped down several ranks. I didn't realize i had the bind timer set when i joined the server(gaminglight). And when i joined the server i had already resigned from my Administrator position there, because of personal reasons. So i join the server and my bind starts going off, i immediately apologize but then i am immediately brought to a sit because of it. And on gaminglight whenever i would type the word (Icefuse) it would immediately change it to (gaminglight) so i was basically messing myself up trying to explain what had happened, and for some reason they didn't believe me, so i then got warned for staff Impersonation. Any extra information: This was a while ago.