Tristan Spicey's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Steam Name: TR1STAN Ingame Name: Tristan Spicery (It's been nearly 2 years but I'm confident that's my in game name) SteamID: STEAM_1:1:98220472 Ban Length: Permanent Admin that Banned you: Eternity Reason for Ban: Mass RDM / Racism Dispute: There is absolutely no excuse for what I did. However, many can say they’ve changed, but actions speak louder than words. Recently, I have changed my life around by joining the State Police Academy and have gained true structure and discipline. I would never condone my previous actions and there's nothing I can do but own up to them. A huge aspect of the academy is integrity. Although that wasn't my brightest moment to say the least - I have got to move on and learn from my own mistakes. I really enjoyed my time on Gaming Light with the community and being a previous Staff Member on Military RP. I can say with assurance that those were some of my brightest moments and really led my life to where it is now. My life has improved with all the relationships I have gained and continue to be life long friends; and I will always treasure the countless laughs I’ve shared. I would really enjoying being active on the server again if permitted. I will respect any decision made, but just wanted to ask for a second chance to redeem myself and have some fun. I’m looking forward to the chance of playing with my buddy on Garry's Mod again and playing on the best server (obviously Gaming Light). Thank you for your consideration, I hope to see you guys on the server. - Tristan Spicery
  2. + support believe it is super unnecessary to RDM a new player, let alone the owner start harassing you.